MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest GodDriven
Does anyone know how to setup T-mobile 3G network for Alpha 17?

I was tried

"Name: T-Mobile US

APN: epc.tmobile.com

Proxy: 216.155.165.050

Port: 8080

Username: (leave this blank)

Password: (leave this blank)

Server: (leave this blank)

MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50

MMS Port: 8080

MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0 (if its an option use 2.0)

MCC: 310

MNC: 260

APN Type: (leave this blank)"

and it success, but only edge, not 3G, but if I use orginal nexus rom, and I can use 3G.

Can anyone help me?

Did you add the latest radio in the kitchen?

This helps.. After time I guess T-Mo and Goog saw this was an issue. I have witnessed others state as you have but found a better result after the radio change..

Also the .050, i think was .50

I did the way it is noted and it works, like you said.. so don't change if need not be.. Just update the radio.. You can find it at XDA under Cyan's forum.. or you could locate it in the kitchen as a warm muffin.. :)

Guest pda6162

This helps.. After time I guess T-Mo and Goog saw this was an issue. I have witnessed others state as you have but found a better result after the radio change..

I did the way it is noted and it works, like you said.. so don't change if need not be.. Just update the radio.. You can find it at XDA under Cyan's forum.. or you could locate it in the kitchen as a warm muffin.. :)

I used update "32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 radio image " , but I still can not listen radio.

Guest nexvision
I wiped several times. Happens every time Paul.

You know wiping means everything dalvik and ext partitions as well. If your still having FC's then you may wanna pull your SD out and format it I have been running 17 since about a hr after the kitchen went up and not one FC or issue like you guys are having and I am a heavy heavy user.

Guest GodDriven
I used update "32.26.00.24U_4.04.00.03_2 radio image " , but I still can not listen radio.

No, No, No..

Your funny.. Not the radio..

But you do have the latest Radio.. Hmm...

I guess it the radio itself again.. Which radio worked before? If it was the previous build ERE36B... then it should be the same..

I guess your service area must play a part in this again?

Don't give up in a sense. Flash the other radio's and just see, it doesn't hurt to try?

Guest jlevy73

A problem I had before (on previous versions of this rom) that has now gotten much worse on A17 is my phone no longer rings. The trackball will light the phone even vibrates but no audible sound can be heard. All of my settings are fine and when I test the ringtone from inside the sound setup works fine.

I have wiped and flash countless numbers of time. Even tried different iterations of apps included in my bake, nothing. Curious if anyone has any bright ideas what's up. I would hate to have to say bye to this rom.

Guest jlevy73

You can remove the proxy and port settings (both of them) they don't make a difference in establishing the APN

Guest pda6162
No, No, No..

Your funny.. Not the radio..

But you do have the latest Radio.. Hmm...

I guess it the radio itself again.. Which radio worked before? If it was the previous build ERE36B... then it should be the same..

I guess your service area must play a part in this again?

Don't give up in a sense. Flash the other radio's and just see, it doesn't hurt to try?

I was used ERE27, and after i download ERE36B and click 'install-superboot-windows.bat',

and my screen stay on HTC screen....

how can i solve this problem

Thanks

Guest GodDriven
A problem I had before (on previous versions of this rom) that has now gotten much worse on A17 is my phone no longer rings. The trackball will light the phone even vibrates but no audible sound can be heard. All of my settings are fine and when I test the ringtone from inside the sound setup works fine.

I have wiped and flash countless numbers of time. Even tried different iterations of apps included in my bake, nothing. Curious if anyone has any bright ideas what's up. I would hate to have to say bye to this rom.

I DITTO THIS.. EXTREMELY..!

Guest BrumBrum74
You know wiping means everything dalvik and ext partitions as well. If your still having FC's then you may wanna pull your SD out and format it I have been running 17 since about a hr after the kitchen went up and not one FC or issue like you guys are having and I am a heavy heavy user.

I wiped everything=factory reset type of wipe, dalvik and ext, battery and the last one as well.

Guest cortez
I wiped everything=factory reset type of wipe, dalvik and ext, battery and the last one as well.
did you restore anything from backups or did you problems start after the first boot?

Guest cortez
I was used ERE27, and after i download ERE36B and click 'install-superboot-windows.bat',

and my screen stay on HTC screen....

how can i solve this problem

Thanks

superboot is not required to flash a radio firmware. what are you trying to do?

Guest 7wonders

Hi, great work as always Paul :)

I have asked before but still have not found an answer or solution myself.

Is it possible on desire rom to NOT have the swipe down unlock screen and only have the unlock pattern screen? Much appreciated for any help!

/7

Guest GodDriven
superboot is not required to flash a radio firmware. what are you trying to do?

Jesus Cortez.. Yeah.. Help this guy..

He about to like BRICK his NEXUS..

Jesus.. :)

Guest pda6162
Thank God..

Hey Guys just in case we fall into this issue agian. Enom has always been generous to leave all the radios there for all to use. So just tinker and see where you get the best service.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...amp;postcount=1

my build number is "passion-user 2.1update1 ERE27 24178 release-keys",

which radio should I download? "RADIO UPDATE - 4.04.00.03_2 (from ERE36b/EPE54b leak)" or "RADIO UPDATE - 4.03.00.21_2 (from ERE27 update)"

Guest GodDriven
my build number is "passion-user 2.1update1 ERE27 24178 release-keys",

which radio should I download? "RADIO UPDATE - 4.04.00.03_2 (from ERE36b/EPE54b leak)" or "RADIO UPDATE - 4.03.00.21_2 (from ERE27 update)"

Thats your build right..

Umm.. use the leak..

If not good and edge persists..

Drop back to either ERE27 and maybe even ERE79

Edited by GodDriven

Guest pda6162
Thats your build right..

Umm.. use the leak..

If not good and edge persists..

Drop back to either ERE27 and maybe even ERE79

Thanks,,,

so stpe as follow : put radio image into SD card-->and go to recovery mode-->backup-->wipe-->then do the image.

is that all correct?

Guest Dayzee
While fiddling about with the HTC keyboard settings I found an option to bring up the Android keyboard which does have the mic on it... however now that I have done that I can't figure out how the heck to go back to the HTC keyboard!!! There appears to be no way of doing so.... or I just have not found where! Any one know????

If you go into Apps, find Android Keyboard and clear defaults, then the next time you are typing you should be able to long press and get Choose Input Method to come up

Dayz xx