MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

OLD VERSION KITCHEN: (by request) - Alpha 18

OLD VERSION KITCHEN: (by request) - Alpha 17

OLD VERSION KITCHEN: (by request) - Alpha 16

Guest taz5176

just update to r21, my music artwork don't show

any suggestions?

i have that working on a17, been using a17 till now i can't get artwork to show in a18 & a19

Guest amunamu
Cannot setup email account through IMAP SSL. Tried with two different mail systems (Lotus Notes 7 and Icewarp 10). I searched the topic, and some others having the same issue. Any fix for this?

Just flashed the r16 and the email through IMAP SSL is indeed working. Could this be somehow corrected on the r21?

Guest joelee
Just flashed the r16 and the email through IMAP SSL is indeed working. Could this be somehow corrected on the r21?

Since A17, HTC Mail do not allow IMAP SSL with expired certificates. Until it is fixed, there are 2 work-around you can do to get it working.

1. Titanium Backup the Mail.apk data on A16 or earlier, and restore it to your A17 and above

2. Manually edit the account setting with SQLite3 on /data/data/com.htc.android.mail/databases/mail.db (accounts table)

Guest Min.Lee

I was wondering if anyones google navigation was working? After the Alpha 10 rom my google nevigation would be stuck on the searching for GPS...... and it stays like that until I close it. It worked once when I had the alpha 18 rom but after installing the recent roms coming out, it never worked again. Does anyone know a fix for this besides going back to the stock nexus rom or cyanogen rom? ( I like using the desire rom as my main)

Guest duderuud

Anyone else has the problem that you can't add RSS feeds in the HTC News app (and thus the widget)? Was working in A19 but not in A21...

Guest k2bk2bk2b
im using r21 right now, the software version reported r20, is that right? build no. 24178

thats wrong. it should read R21, mine does..

Guest themorra
I paid for Ad free and when I bake my roms, titanium backup still asks me to donate. Why?

AD Free gets you access to Kitchen only

Guest houstonblaney1

The GPS on my phone is also not working (and yes, I was sitting outside in the bed of my pickup truck in my driveway). I'm using A19. I searched the thread and found some dude that had to turn his phone's airplane mode on, then off again, in order to get the GPS to work. I tried this, and it did work, but only one time, and it didn't work for Google Maps. It only worked with GPSTest. I opened GPSTest after doing the whole airplane mode thing and it synced up with the satellites. I closed GPSTest and went over the Google Maps, and when I tried to get directions to the local Starbucks, it just said "Searching for GPS". I was outside for 10 minutes and it never connected. I would hate to go back to a stock/stock-ish ROM as P's Desire port is ridiculously sexy.

Edited by houstonblaney1

Guest kim8881
thats wrong. it should read R21, mine does..

I updated from a19 and use the main link to download the "with addon" version of a21 but it showed a20 in my software info also :P

BTW, do i have to use the kitchen in order to get CIME keyboard?

Guest houstonblaney1

Just tried to flash R21, and for some reason, it didn't work. I wiped, wiped dalvik, and the ROM still didn't flash. Was stuck reloading HTC boot screen. Going back to a rebaked A19.

Guest jutley

if you tried to add the apps2sd bake aswell thats why it looped on boot i can tell you this cause i had the same problem so i didnt add apps2sd

Guest houstonblaney1
if you tried to add the apps2sd bake aswell thats why it looped on boot i can tell you this cause i had the same problem so i didnt add apps2sd

I didn't bake with apps2sd. Waiting for newer version support.

Guest houstonblaney1

Hey P. Great job on everything.

Just a quick note. I baked without the jonasl HTC IME, and after booting up, proceeded to install the latest version (v19). Some interesting new tweaks in there (such as swipe down to hide keyboard, swipe left to delete word, and more). Might be good to update the kitchen to the newer version as I think some out there might like the new features.

Just a thought.

Cheers!

Guest Terry Choi

i wiped the data then flash to r21, but now my network is not stable..it always no network..before i use a19 is very good, help =(

Guest ray9993

This ROM keeps getting better and better!

However, tried to bake a ROM that includes Arabic support. It caused a problem making so many applications to crash and force close.

Am I doing anything wrong? did any1 else include Arabic and not find any issues?

Its just this Arabic part and I will consider this ROM as perfect