MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Alaa21
This ROM keeps getting better and better!

However, tried to bake a ROM that includes Arabic support. It caused a problem making so many applications to crash and force close.

Am I doing anything wrong? did any1 else include Arabic and not find any issues?

Its just this Arabic part and I will consider this ROM as perfect

same issue when we flash the prebaked rom and flash the arabic after that, it works but many apps. wouldn't work,,, just force close like browser market facebook and others,,,,,

I think its because we need Ayman to made a new Arabic file,,,,,,

Guest Mr Sploodge

Been using these ROMS since r5 and have had no problems to report ( none that someone didn't beat me to reporting anyway :P ). But I think I have spotted an issue with r21 ( and maybe r20 )..

I use Nitrodesk's TouchDown for Exchange email and all was well before I installed r21. Now with r21 when I view an email in TouchDown every email looks as though its zoomed in and I cannot scroll to view it all. I have reinstalled it many times and even reinstalled the ROM ( baked only, havent tested non baked r21 yet due to needing a functional phone with email for work ).

I have reinstalled r19 ( baked ) and TouchDown works fine..

I dont use many apps so I dont know if the problem manifests in other programs too.

Problem or no problem I will definetly be installing r22 and onwards as soon as they become available, I can always go back to r19.

Anywayz, hope this info helps and keep up the good work paul.

Guest sluma

I had a friend help me with installing this ROM and I'm very impressed, so much better than stock Nexus ROM. I appreciate your work and the feedback of others. Keep it up!! :P

Edited by sluma

Guest nfl46

I'm showing Port r20 and not r21 also. I don't know what's wrong. I used this alpha-r21-update-modacocustomrom-nexusone-desire-withoutadditions-signed (1)

Edited by nfl46

Guest rnmedic1839

APN epc-tmobile.com

Proxy 216.155.165.050

Port 8080

Username Blank

Password Blank

Server Blank

MMSC http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

MMS proxy 216.155.165.050

MMS port 8080

MMS Protocol WAP 2.0

MCC 310

MNC 260

Authentication type blank

APN type blank

for those of you looking for North America T mobile settings , They are the same as the Nexus One there should be no different with the Desire Rom put them in and make sure you save them Then Reboot the Phone.

WaLa MMS works !

Also the Desire Camera fix Just flash it without wiping it is an update to the ROM

Good Luck!

Oh Yea A19 ERE27 24178

Edited by rnmedic1839

Guest unchainedrssr

Well after doing a little reading on this thread, it sounds like there is a problem with 'baked ROMs' period. :(

From my own personal experience, I have downloaded and flashed many ROMs and sometimes with different results for each. (Same ROM downloaded and flashed several times)

After tested this out over the last week, I have concluded that the digital fingerprint (MD5sum) is something that I took for granted and is now something I use regularly. (still trial and error for ROMs that do not have MD5sum listed)

I don't know if this is something that can help with the ROMs that are coming out of the kitchen. If there is a problem with certain combinations of features that are baked into a ROM, then it kinda defeats the purpose of a kitchen. :P

I hope these issues are figured out and resolved.

peace out homie :(

Guest sasha26

Anyone notice Metamorph doesn't work on r21?

I morphed my HTC IME keyboard on r20.

Flashed r21 and it doesn't want to morph...

Nothing else changed.

Any Ideas?

Guest thebroom

was just checking on google and djunio on androidcommunity has a fix for the bluetooth

BT fix - install kmobs overclocked and undervolted kernel then adb push the .ko to /system/lib/modules to restore wifi http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633238

im too scared to try it on my phone though

also an apps2sd fix there

http://androidcommunity.com/forums/f56/rom...exus-one-32275/

Guest Frankinstine.ek.civic

I just installed r21 and I have been installing these roms since v18 and when recieving mms pictures they only download 3.33kb of the file, with the resolution size of 71x118 i have tried sending a couple different pictures from my wifes HTC HD2 and they all come in that size. I also tried from a G1 and i end up with the same problem. Any advice?

Guest houstonblaney1

Here are the two issues I'm having:

1) GPS Not Working. Never connects (yes, I'm outside when trying to use GPS). Just hangs on "Searching for GPS."

post-534760-1270274975_thumb.png

2) When trying to add any HTC Clock to my homescreen via the HTC Clock widget, I get the following error when clicking "Add City."

post-534760-1270274990_thumb.png

Currently running A19. Everything (IMHO) is running fantastic. Everything is extremely smooth except for these two little issues. I don't really care for Bluetooth and I use A Online Radio (AOR) to listen to whatever FM radio I need to listen to if I need to listen to the radio (I use it mainly to listen to Dodger games from an AM radio feed). Besides, I have an iPod with 23,000 songs on it, as well as both FM radio and XM radio in my truck. Enough said. Like I said, the Bluetooth and FM radio issues aren't dealbreakers for me (although I can understand that many of you would appreciate it if those functions/utilities were working).

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me out with this!

Well after doing a little reading on this thread, it sounds like there is a problem with 'baked ROMs' period. :(

From my own personal experience, I have downloaded and flashed many ROMs and sometimes with different results for each. (Same ROM downloaded and flashed several times)

After tested this out over the last week, I have concluded that the digital fingerprint (MD5sum) is something that I took for granted and is now something I use regularly. (still trial and error for ROMs that do not have MD5sum listed)

I don't know if this is something that can help with the ROMs that are coming out of the kitchen. If there is a problem with certain combinations of features that are baked into a ROM, then it kinda defeats the purpose of a kitchen. :P

I hope these issues are figured out and resolved.

peace out homie :(

I make all my ROMs in the kitchen (as do many others) and have no issues. If you're having problems, they're not kitchen related!

P

Guest TecKnight
Here are the two issues I'm having:

1) GPS Not Working. Never connects (yes, I'm outside when trying to use GPS). Just hangs on "Searching for GPS."

post-534760-1270274975_thumb.png

2) When trying to add any HTC Clock to my homescreen via the HTC Clock widget, I get the following error when clicking "Add City."

post-534760-1270274990_thumb.png

Currently running A19. Everything (IMHO) is running fantastic. Everything is extremely smooth except for these two little issues. I don't really care for Bluetooth and I use A Online Radio (AOR) to listen to whatever FM radio I need to listen to if I need to listen to the radio (I use it mainly to listen to Dodger games from an AM radio feed). Besides, I have an iPod with 23,000 songs on it, as well as both FM radio and XM radio in my truck. Enough said. Like I said, the Bluetooth and FM radio issues aren't dealbreakers for me (although I can understand that many of you would appreciate it if those functions/utilities were working).

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me out with this!

I am having the exact same issue with a21. ANY application that tries for a GPS fix ends up stopping unexpectedly.

This includes:

Google Earth

Layar

Google Maps

Google Sky Map

I am therefore having to revert back to a19.

Guest unchainedrssr
I make all my ROMs in the kitchen (as do many others) and have no issues. If you're having problems, they're not kitchen related!

P

LOL :P I didn''t see that one coming! :(

Seriously though, my point is that with all the posts about trying to bake a ROM in different combinations in order to get it to work right seems off to me. I try to make sure that I do all that I can ON MY END before posting a problem.

Which is why I pointed out the fact that I have experienced issues that I know were not ROM related, whatsoever.

The picture people get by the posts on this thread is a picture of instability and glitches in versions that I use with out any problems at all. (not including known issues in changelog)

I don't know what exactly causes some dl's to become corrupted but it does happen. People should take that into account before giving up on the ROM. :(

Guest unchainedrssr
If you're having ROM problems I feel bad for you son, I have 99 problems but the kitchen ain't one... :P

P

P.S. This is the one that had me cracking up! :(

Guest dsincl12

Just to add to the discussion. There are issues with the kitchen with different combinations... if you select the N1 Dock option and remove the world clock as suggested you have just entered a forced close on the HTC Clock with the weather for example if you try to add a city.