MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

For alpha 8:

- kitchen!

- bundle in mountusb

- bundle in default keyboard

- bundle in Gallery3D

- bundle in tweaked version of HTC_IME perhaps?

- run the build through the usual MCR optimisation process

- move dalvik-cache to /cache

:D

P

Guest JimmyFraser

Thanks for this awesome rom Paul and thank your friend who gave you the dump.

Question if I may, As i noted along time ago in the thread the Nexus Torch app works and the LED works.

Is the flash problem in the camera application itself? is this a problem on the desire aswell running this test rom?

Any ideas if it will be fixable or a different camera app can work on this rom?

Guest booyootoo

Hi, I can't seem to get the alarm going. Anyone else having this?

I have clicked on the

time on the time widget ->

"alarm button" (third one) ->

added or changed alarm ->

pressed "Gereed", which is Dutch for OK ->

No alarm is visible, also it does not go off.

Edit: Sorry, is fixed in Alpha 7, so no issue on the alarm! Probably because there were no alarm tones in alpha 6?

Edited by booyootoo

Guest minimonk

Alpha 7 is awesome!! N1 is my first android phone. Now that I've used Sense I never want to go back!

The only growing pains with this rom are that I cannot install Goggles, Layar or Yelp. They don't appear in the market and won't install off backups/copies.

Guest Aspergillus

Little Speech Recognition Bug ( ? )

Dear Paul,

First of all thanks for everything you doo here for the community.. You're a hero.

I found a funny behaviour in Speech Recognition.

I use German Language and German Keyboard Setting.

- Keyboard does show the Microphone only if i turn Keyboard Setting to english.

- This Keyboard Mic goes into another Speech recognition Window than the other functions like google search etc .. (This keyboard goes into an english Window... GoogleSearch into a german one)

- The english Version of this keyboard does recognice "badword bullshit" so no stars for bad words..

- The Problem is that te Android Speech Recognition Window.. (the one that opens with google search widget) does not react to any input.. it seems its not getting Mic input at all! while the HTC Version does its job..

I dont know how to interptret this behaviour... but maybe useful for you to know.

Regards Aspi

post-634986-1266748811_thumb.jpg

post-634986-1266748830_thumb.jpg

Edited by Aspergillus

Guest Tuborgmann
For alpha 8:

- kitchen!

- bundle in mountusb

- bundle in default keyboard

- bundle in Gallery3D

- bundle in tweaked version of HTC_IME perhaps?

- run the build through the usual MCR optimisation process

- move dalvik-cache to /cache

:D

P

Maybe the option to not install: stocks, footprints and so on?

Hi I flashed the alpha7 rom onto my nexus one but the phone doesnt seem to be booting, I get to the HTC quietly Brillant Screen then the phone does nothing but sit there, any insight would be appreciated.

Guest Generix

1st post..

thanks Paul for an awesome job, loving the rom very much! (first time rooting + flashing too)

but I've got a problem (not sure if it's a bug) with the contacts under Phone, it shows both my google contacts and my SIM contacts. Is it supposed to be like that? I've already unchecked SIM in People > Menu > View.

Thanks for any help rendered!

Guest Stea1thmode
Hi I flashed the alpha7 rom onto my nexus one but the phone doesnt seem to be booting, I get to the HTC quietly Brillant Screen then the phone does nothing but sit there, any insight would be appreciated.

its quite a large file and would take slightly longer to boot, hopefully by the time u read this it's good to go. :D

Guest 7wonders

Beautiful work so far!

I can also confirm some of the issues already mentioned in the thread:

Setting alarms doesnt actually set anything, lets me go through all the motions (except for choosing alarm ring tone which also isnt working)but doesnt set anything.

Cant get goggles or layar (not a biggy to be honest, great "show off" apps but yet to have much real use).

Some niggles with contacts, such as all my bloody facebook friends who have phones showing up. Anyone know how to get rid of this but still keep the functionality of grabbing pics for my existing contacts??

Keep up the good work :D

Edited by 7wonders

Guest smirnophe
Great ROM, thanks!!!

Any solution to BT pairing problem?

stuck in pairing, tried to reboot phone and BT earpiece, no luck.

Hi,

I had some issues too, try to check/uncheck "Discoverable" option during the scan. It seems to refresh the display. Doing allowed me to pair my bluetooth headset.

Hope it will help !

++

1st post..

thanks Paul for an awesome job, loving the rom very much! (first time rooting + flashing too)

but I've got a problem (not sure if it's a bug) with the contacts under Phone, it shows both my google contacts and my SIM contacts. Is it supposed to be like that? I've already unchecked SIM in People > Menu > View.

Thanks for any help rendered!

I doubt it too.. it's quite annoying to have every contact double display in 'Phone'

Anyone have work around to solve this issue ?

Hi,

I had some issues too, try to check/uncheck "Discoverable" option during the scan. It seems to refresh the display. Doing allowed me to pair my bluetooth headset.

Hope it will help !

By doing so enable me to see the headset , but still can not pair with N1. Stuck at 'Pairing...'

BTW, I'm using Jawbone Prime.

Edited by XZQ't