MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest houstonblaney1
Hello i'm using this mod.

But i use the App "Trackball Alert PRO" to cusomize the trackball alerts.

I can't patch this mod to use it.

in about of Trackball Alert PRO, it says, Requires frameworks modifications currently only in:

- MoDaCo Custom Rom v1.9+

- MoDaCo Custom Rom with HTC Sense A13+

it's necessary i do something to get TrackBall Alert works?

Thanks.

Did you try the free version of Trackball Alert first before you committed to the purchase? I've been using the free version since A18 and it's been working fine for me.

Is there anyway to get the stock lockscreen on this rom? i dont like how it just seems so empty on the lockscreen and not a fan that you can push menu to also unlock.

Try playing music and receiving SMS, and you'll see the lock screen isn't as empty as it appears..

To each their own though, I'm a big fan of the lock screen!

sns

Guest houstonblaney1
Try playing music and receiving SMS, and you'll see the lock screen isn't as empty as it appears..

sns

Agreed.

Guest houstonblaney1
Please bring on a working bluetooth solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this ROM but REAAALLLLLYYYYYY need bluetooth.

Paul might have some extra time on his hands now in the Dominican Republic to tear apart that Desire he purchased. That poor phone is going to get abused. ;)

From Paul himself:

xandroid, it's been clear for a while that a good number of the issues will be resolved when we get the kernel source.

My MMS seems to work OK?

P

Emphasis added.

Guest hah2110
I think we should post a live airport activity here and put CNN or BBC radio plugin to see when our hero will be set free ;)

Are you guys able to actually download A21 and flash it? All the files were corrupted yesterday.

Guest lionsh

Hey guys.

Today I noticed that I can see only X number of widgets in the widget list (when trying to add one).

I updated to the latest seesmic app (which now has a widget) but could not see it in the list.

After uninstalling some app with a widget in the list i could see seesmic instead of it.

It's pretty annoying... did anyone else have this issue?

Edited by lionsh

Guest hah2110

Trying to install A21 from kitchen, getting:

E: Can't symlink /system/xbin/[

E: Failure at line 18:

symlink busybox system:xbin/[

Installation aborted

Any help?

Guest deanesn
Is there anyway to get the stock lockscreen on this rom? i dont like how it just seems so empty on the lockscreen and not a fan that you can push menu to also unlock.

I 2nd that. I would love to see the stock lock screen. And no, LockBot does not work. It has too many bugs. I don't really want to waste 6-7 MBs off my storage. BTW i can still get stock lock screen on the desire rom but its up side down. All you need to do is delete the htclockscreen.apk from the /system/app/ folder and reboot. I have tried different things to fix this, but I have not been successful. It seems like the rotation is located somewhere in the .jar files. I have replaced all .xml files related to the lock screen with the ones from cyanogen and it made no difference. ;) This is how it looks like if you delete the htclockscreen.apk file. I mean it is fully functioning but it just weird to scroll from bottom to the top of the screen to get it unlocked. I tried to work with this for a week and i got really annoyed and went back to stock lock screen. lol

desirelock1.jpg

desirelock2.jpg

Guest houstonblaney1
I 2nd that. I would love to see the stock lock screen. And no, LockBot does not work. It has too many bugs. I don't really want to waste 6-7 MBs off my storage. BTW i can still get stock lock screen on the desire rom but its up side down. All you need to do is delete the htclockscreen.apk from the /system/app/ folder and reboot. I have tried different things to fix this, but I have not been successful. It seems like the rotation is located somewhere in the .jar files. I have replaced all .xml files related to the lock screen with the ones from cyanogen and it made no difference. ;) This is how it looks like if you delete the htclockscreen.apk file. I mean it is fully functioning but it just weird to scroll from bottom to the top of the screen to get it unlocked. I tried to work with this for a week and i got really annoyed and went back to stock lock screen. lol

desirelock1.jpg

desirelock2.jpg

I like the lonely "4" just hanging there. Pretty sweet...

Guest EvilS4

sns

I personally just dont like being able to use the menu button to unlock. I unlock it by accident all the time.

Guest deanesn

Paul, I hope you are home and reading this. LOL Helps us with the lock screen. ;) its probably easy fix but you know us we are not that knowledgeable. ;)

Guest Hasibul

The main problems I found is that the ROM becomes really sluggish. I compared it against Cyanogen's ROM (no offense Paul) and it was faster. Just wondering, is it because the kernel still hasn't been released by HTC?

Guest GodDriven

Getting the HTC Incredible hopefully by this Fri.. Yes.. Let's see if it's really incredible or does it deserve a "Bravo".. ROFL.. Hopefully I could get some goodies off it.. Like City ID and Track ID (If not already avail)..

Edited by GodDriven

Guest Sylar2010

When Paul will get a hand on the Desire Kernel he will implement 100% working BT, but when this kernel will be available...God knows!

The only 2 things that will make this ROM perfect are BT and LED notofication customisation in spare parts.

Anyway is there a way to reduce the size of the clock(but not the weather) of the weather/clock widget??

Guest houstonblaney1
When Paul will get a hand on the Desire Kernel he will implement 100% working BT, but when this kernel will be available...God knows!

The only 2 things that will make this ROM perfect are BT and LED notofication customisation in spare parts.

Anyway is there a way to reduce the size of the clock(but not the weather) of the weather/clock widget??

Nope. The "flip clock" clock widget is how it is. I'm pretty sure every clock, despite the look, takes up a 4x2 space. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Guest lionsh
Hey guys.

Today I noticed that I can see only X number of widgets in the widget list (when trying to add one).

I updated to the latest seesmic app (which now has a widget) but could not see it in the list.

After uninstalling some app with a widget in the list i could see seesmic instead of it.

It's pretty annoying... did anyone else have this issue?

Anyone can confirm this or suggest a solution?

thanks.

Guest kkempe
Anyone can confirm this or suggest a solution?

thanks.

had this with new google maps and its latitude widget. After a reboot the widgets should be there. Seems not happen for all widgets only for some of them...