Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sabiwa
Not until we get the kernel!

P

Well then lets bring them to court :)

Just kidding ofcourse you are doing a great job

Edited by Sabiwa

Guest Paul

Have a r22 image built now that i'm running test on my device!

I might put a 'test kitchen' up in the morning while I put the finishing touches on the N1<>Desire integration if anyone's interested...

P

Guest bakano

I might put a 'test kitchen' up in the morning while I put the finishing touches on the N1<>Desire integration if anyone's interested...

P

Just for the record... I'm interestred =)

Guest ultrabrite

P

And Yes I whant, Th-th-th-that's all folks! :-)

Guest Shmoopty

P

If you mention what you think still needs testing, I suspect you'll get some feedback rather quickly. :)

Guest Paul

Haha, it'll be just general usage, there's no real function improvements (as expected). It's faster and smoother and newer. :)

P

Guest nickustinov

all r21 zips are broken. tried different mirrors, different browsers.

md5 checksums dont match too

Edited by nickustinov

Guest JonnyRockets
Haha, it'll be just general usage, there's no real function improvements (as expected). It's faster and smoother and newer. :)

P

Paul I think people are clamoring for an update so bad, you could probably get away with releasing r22 that's just r21 renamed LOL ;)

Guest JonnyRockets
No, they are legally obliged to.

P

Well sure, but if they don't, who's going to take them to task for it?

Probably no one :)

Anyone know what the "official" date is that Desire was released?

Guest dr3minem
Well sure, but if they don't, who's going to take them to task for it?

Probably no one :)

Anyone know what the "official" date is that Desire was released?

I checked on that today and as far as i know it was april 13th. So theres still quite some time, its only been 30 days...

Guest yankyjz
I checked on that today and as far as i know it was april 13th. So theres still quite some time, its only been 30 days...

T-Mobile UK has been selling the desire since march 22 as per htc's website!

"T-Mobile HTC Desire goes on sale in the UK

Monday, March 22nd, 2010

Tags: HTC Desire, HTC Desire Android 2.1, HTC Desire deals, HTC Desire price, HTC Desire release date, T-Mobile HTC Desire

Posted in HTC Bravo | No Comments »"

Plus paul has his desire since april 1!

Hope the kernel is released soon!

Edited by yankyjz

Guest envmyz
all r21 zips are broken. tried different mirrors, different browsers.

md5 checksums dont match too

Seconded ... any other mirrors?

Guest seamonkey420

i am def awaiting the next Desire Port release. :)

i have only noticed a few quirks with the r20 release including:

-usual bluetooth hit or miss connectivity

-turning off screen by hitting power button does not always stay off; i sometimes have to hit the power button up to 3 times to finally get it to turn off (i have a password setup; when i power off first time, it will lock and turn off screen for 2 secs and then come back to the "slide to unlock" screen. hit power 2 more times and it will finally turn off the screen/sleep)

-battery charging/charged leds are on sometimes and then off even when not in charger or connected

-GPS via Cellular Triangulation in Maps does not always lock on. I noticed this when using the stock kernel and now with the 925mhz CFS one too. Wifi and normal GPS seem to work just fine.

-still notice the touchscreen/charging bug (screen is not calibrated if screen is on when put on charger and then removed; happens in dock and normal usb cable charging)

-and the other minor issues others have mentioned.

Again, PAUL, WE LOVE YOU MAN!! now if only that kernel would get released.. ;)

Guest Paul

New release coming tomorrow, been running it all afternoon / evening and it's smoooooth!

Still no BT, but I think I might give the update a Beta label tomorrow, and a new release number scheme to match the Desire numbers.

P

Guest Ahmed4never
New release coming tomorrow, been running it all afternoon / evening and it's smoooooth!

Still no BT, but I think I might give the update a Beta label tomorrow, and a new release number scheme to match the Desire numbers.

P

cool maaaan waiting for that!!!

Guest kkempe

P

Kaboom, just the right present for ascension day. will celebrate with a lot of tough guys (all of them android lovers and admirers of your work), with poker, barbequeue and another nice nexus / desire rom

thank you sir!

Edited by kkempe

Guest nugzo

Great news on the new upcoming release, for some.. I'm almost tempted to buy a new phone just for Sense...Maybe incredible? Your rom is awesome, that's what is making me think hard....I've been using BT for the past 3 years though and forgot how to work 1 handed, otherwise i'd keep the desire alpha rom. Naw i cant do it, no Incredible. gotta wait a little longer. I'll wait for the Evo. Looks like it may be about a month...

Quote from CNET " According to reports received over at Engadget Mobile, two possible dates gaining some traction are June 6 and June 13. With both of those dates falling on a Sunday, these line up with previous launches for Sprint, since the carrier has a reputation for releasing handsets on Sundays.

Paul Any thought or plans of an Incredible Port to N1? Thanks and keep up the great work!

Edited by nugzo