MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest yankyjz
As always, not necessary... but do it if you hit issues!

P

Thanx, with regard to a2sd+ I only gained about 20mb over the old version of a2sd. is that to be expected? I know this version its still different than cyan's but on cyan I only use about 35mb total on the phone. or if I wipe will I see more free memory?

Ps. Does anyone else see under: settings-about phone-software information-software number: "reboot required" even after you reboot?

Edited by yankyjz

Guest huey-t

so far so good paul, this rom is smoooooooooth. so much faster than the r21 build. the keyboard as well, is EPIC. doesn't lag and registrations of my keystrokes are pretty much spot on. only thing atm is that i'm getting an error with google apps process and telling me to force close or wait.

EDIT: had issues with gmail taking ages to sync for the first time, but restart seemed to solve both issues.

Edited by huey-t

Guest Nate Wu
When i go into settings/account and sync, i get a force close. Anyone else experiencing that on the r22?

yes, i got that problem too

Guest adversario

so i don't know if i undestand....this is a test only of r22? i mean not a public release from da final r22l?..sorry for my english & my dumb questions!

thanxs in advance!

Guest audiobastard
Looking for an old version? Added historical builds to the first post!

r1, r3, r4, r5, r6, r7, r8, r9, r10, r11, r12, r13, r14, r15, r16, r17, r18, r19, r20

:)

r22 coming soon!

P

Thank you for posting this. I was trying to find older versions with no luck. Hopefully, one of the older versions will pass verification. Otherwise, I'll just flash a new recovery and maybe that will fix my issues.

Guest NickBr

Don't know if it's just me but my text message threads are all messed up....it shows a thread is one person but it's really not that person....gonna try a restart and see if that fixes it...

EDIT: Reboot didn't help...just gonna delete them all and see if starting from scratch works...

Edited by NickBr

Guest Victor Bello
Don't know if it's just me but my text message threads are all messed up....it shows a thread is one person but it's really not that person....gonna try a restart and see if that fixes it...

EDIT: Reboot didn't help...just gonna delete them all and see if starting from scratch works...

Did you do a Wipe before flashing Ar22? Maybe that would help.

Guest NickBr

Yea I did, deleting all my texts seemed to work. No big deal, nothing important in there lol.

Other than that it's working well and smooth :-) Thanks Paul!!

Guest Scott Ricketts

That helped me. First flash was all borked up, did a wipe and then flash, much better.

Guest Paul
Well testing 22 and everything seems fine, but I miss wifi indicator and gallery 3d.

Besides that, great job!

WiFi indicator is there, Gallery3D is coming back...

P

Guest Celf
yes, i got that problem too

+ 1, I couldn't change my APN settings due to constant FC's in the settings menu. Downloaded this version only a few minutes ago, did a full wipe.

Edited by Celf

Guest NickBr

I am noticing that it's holding my HSDPA signal a lot better than it was on r21, it's not switching back and forth between EDGE like it was which is awesome....and that's without updating the radio.

Guest Paul
I am noticing that it's holding my HSDPA signal a lot better than it was on r21, it's not switching back and forth between EDGE like it was which is awesome....and that's without updating the radio.

Yeah, i'm using the EPF21B radio layer...

P

Guest deanesn
WiFi indicator is there, Gallery3D is coming back...

P

Hey Paul, is Car Home also coming back? :) I miss that too. So far everything is working good and fast in r22. I just tested the battery percentage on r22 and it is working also.

Guest audiobastard

what am I? an F-in retard? why can't i get past signature verification man. Tried even using adb and i get the remote:signature verification failed. I reinstalled 1.6.2 recovery.

EDIT: meant fastboot flash zip alphar20/21.....zip

Edited by audiobastard

Guest East_Coast
Known issues remain until we get the kernel at least!

EXT4 should be fine too, as that's supported in the Nexus One kernel...

P

So how do we tell if it is working?

How much internal mem, should we have(r21 with modoco additions+apps2sd)

I tried dl'ng a bunch of stuff, and my memory doesn't seem to change(sd or internal)

Guest Paul
what am I? an F-in retard? why can't i get past signature verification man. Tried even using adb and i get the remote:signature verification failed. I reinstalled 1.6.2 recovery.

EDIT: meant fastboot flash zip alphar20/21.....zip

You can only flash from fastboot official zips.

P

Guest Brian L
Sync settings should be resolved now for the r22 test, re-bake and re-install (no wipe required).

P

Works great now! Thanks!

Guest Paul

So what's the verdict then testers? Good? Speedy? Smoooooooooth? :)

I think it's very important I work out a solution to pre-odex before I make a general release... this will be a change to the kitchen.

I am out of the office most of tomorrow (visiting HTC!) but i'll do my best to get the ROM out for everyone ASAP.

Please don't post your own kitchen builds online, I don't want multiple iterations of R22 floating around!

P

Guest Simon5558

I wiped and installed R22 but now i can't seem to download from the market, it gets stuck on starting download...

Other than that it works perfect.

Anyone knows what is the cause of that?

Guest martyotaku

Hey paul nice work rom seems much faster...peep working again :-) just one strange problem I have a few apps that have video(nfl and skyfire) but when video pops up its all white?audio is woking youtube video working but these apps which work on other non desire roms are just all white with audio? any ideas?

thanx for your hard work

Edited by martyotaku