MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul
I wiped and installed R22 but now i can't seem to download from the market, it gets stuck on starting download...

Other than that it works perfect.

Anyone knows what is the cause of that?

Over Wifi? If so, go into Wifi settings and check it's not hung on 'connecting'.

P

Guest NickBr
So what's the verdict then testers? Good? Speedy? Smoooooooooth? :)

I think it's very important I work out a solution to pre-odex before I make a general release... this will be a change to the kitchen.

I am out of the office most of tomorrow (visiting HTC!) but i'll do my best to get the ROM out for everyone ASAP.

Please don't post your own kitchen builds online, I don't want multiple iterations of R22 floating around!

P

So far so good, seems smoother and faster! The only thing I noticed was the GPS not functioning in Navigation but other than that everything seems great!! Thanks!!

Guest audiobastard
You can only flash from fastboot official zips.

P

ok, but i can't get it past verification installing from sd card via RA recovery either. Been working on it for like 7 hours now and reading anything I could find. Can't do it for some reason. Always some signatures won't verify or the zip aborts as bad. Bootloader is unlocked and everything is done properly. Using an sdcard that worked perfectly fine with my acer liquid. Do i have to reformat it? The only rom I could successfully flash was a stock rom.

EDIT: Is it possible to update from SDCARD with no verification check. You can do that in malez recovery for the acer liquid.

Edited by audiobastard

Guest Simon5558

No it does that over 3g too... I reflashed and it still does the same thing..

EDIT: Nevermind, it now works...weird.

Edited by Simon5558

Guest Kenny N

I've install R22 from the kitchen. I gotta say it is 2x faster than previously release. The interface is much snappier.

I will be waiting for the following fix:

* Bluetooth does not work reliably

* FM Radio finds stations but does not produce any sound

Once these get fixed, I will be a happy man :)

Paul, thanks for your efforts ( as well as others ) for cooking this release.

Guest audiobastard
what am I? an F-in retard? why can't i get past signature verification man. Tried even using adb and i get the remote:signature verification failed. I reinstalled 1.6.2 recovery.

EDIT: meant fastboot flash zip alphar20/21.....zip

jesus! people. why couldn't someone just tell me I had to sign the damn things myself when all else failed. For future reference, follow this tutorial on signing roms and zip . BTW, R21 Dl is jacked for me. Bad zip. R19 worked; had to sign it myself.

to verify a zip file when you get verification failed errors use this tutorial

EDIT: meh, spoke too soon. Flashed the r19 fine, but stuck at boot logo X. will keep plugging away at it.

EDIT: o shi... success?... maybe... lets wait and see what happens ... "htc quietly brilliant"? maybe it finally worked? f-in muhf-in success!!!

resign zip and it worked.

Edited by audiobastard

Guest Brian L
So far so good, seems smoother and faster! The only thing I noticed was the GPS not functioning in Navigation but other than that everything seems great!! Thanks!!

GPS works fine for me

Guest Sabiwa

It works great for me too ... had a few fc's at the start but after a restart all works well.

Great work Paul lets get the kernel source now to get the remaining things like BT working.

And my verdict is +10

Edited by Sabiwa

Guest NickBr
GPS works fine for me

Hmmmm weird, I'll keep trying it...

EDIT: Got it working, don't know how but it's working :-)

Edited by NickBr

Guest yankyjz
So what's the verdict then testers? Good? Speedy? Smoooooooooth? :)

I think it's very important I work out a solution to pre-odex before I make a general release... this will be a change to the kitchen.

I am out of the office most of tomorrow (visiting HTC!) but i'll do my best to get the ROM out for everyone ASAP.

Please don't post your own kitchen builds online, I don't want multiple iterations of R22 floating around!

P

So far this rom seems very stable, smooth & as per benchmark pi its almost as fast as cyan 506!

Ps. paul- Its good to have you back ;) and good to have the forum back on track!

Thanx for the great rom (as usual)!

Edited by yankyjz

Guest audiobastard
Can someone tell me what the "H" for the mobile network upload and download mean? Is it EDGE?

Thanks

H = hsdpa high speed 7.2mb download. Thanks for the roms. After finally getting it working, i'm really impressed. Hopefully, i can get the newer versions up and running.

Guest martyotaku

skyfire video not working ......also nfl app video not working?

all white video with working audio?

any fix for this?

Guest Nexitus
H = hsdpa high speed 7.2mb download. Thanks for the roms. After finally getting it working, i'm really impressed. Hopefully, i can get the newer versions up and running.

Thanks bud! Always thought if it was HSDPA it would just stick with the 3G logo :)

Guest evilive27

NFL app is working for me.

GPS seems to be working as well.

For some reason my syncing (circle) icon is on all the time. its not turning like it usually does. Just almost seems stuck. Everything has been synced though... facebook contacts, gmail etc etc. Even when i turn auto syncing off, the icon stays there.

Anyone facing the same problem?

Guest senorbuck

For some reason my syncing (circle) icon is on all the time. its not turning like it usually does. Just almost seems stuck. Everything has been synced though... facebook contacts, gmail etc etc. Even when i turn auto syncing off, the icon stays there.

Wasn't there an issue back where you had to include Friend Stream? Did you include it in your bake? Otherwise you'd see what you're getting. Bugged me back then.

Guest martyotaku

did u try the live video??

Guest prodigy2007

I just baked a rom with the new radio and now the data doesn't connect. Anyone else run into this. I'll be looking for the old radio.

Guest Paul
skyfire video not working ......also nfl app video not working?

all white video with working audio?

any fix for this?

I'll look into this!

P

Guest Paul
I just baked a rom with the new radio and now the data doesn't connect. Anyone else run into this. I'll be looking for the old radio.

Check your APN settings - i'll put the full APN list in for the final r22.

P