MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Shmoopty
Thanks for the great info... oh, and what I saw, the incredible's source code is there, so it may be feasible tor rip all the good stuff from there and either make an "incredible port"

Do you have a link?

Guest androiduser1

I installed the r22 test version from the kitchen and not much has changed since r21... It seems a bit smoother in terms of performance... Actually I haven't had a single problem with Facebook application/widget or install issues like other people have mentioned in here... Paul, two questions...

1. Do you think Bluetooth issue could be fixed by the final release of r22?

2. I have used the Desire for a few days now to test and really love the FM radio... do you think this would ever make it?

Guest Batkoto
I installed the r22 test version from the kitchen and not much has changed since r21... It seems a bit smoother in terms of performance... Actually I haven't had a single problem with Facebook application/widget or install issues like other people have mentioned in here... Paul, two questions...

1. Do you think Bluetooth issue could be fixed by the final release of r22?

2. I have used the Desire for a few days now to test and really love the FM radio... do you think this would ever make it?

They depends on the new kernel

Guest bedwa
Do you have a link?

I followed the developer.htc.com link you provided and right there on top was the HTC Incredible source code link.. easy peasy.. since incredible has sense ui as well, this could be a good thing for everyone here... :)

Incredible kernel source link:

http://member.america.htc.com/download/Rom...c1c2268.tar.bz2

Edited by bedwa

Guest nugzo

Paul has shown me the way of Sense. I cant go back. I want it so bad that if Paul or Cyanogen develop roms for the new Evo, i will pre-order one today. I just dont think i could deal with stock roms anymore. No matter how good the phone. Could you imagine what Paul could do with an Evo? Would be Hands down Iphone killer!

Edited by nugzo

Guest teddyballgame

i see some people noted that the market is running slow for them....well the market isnt working at all for me. it worked fine for a bit and now whenever i try to open it i get "ATTENTION. a server error has occurred. retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen." i can continue to hit "retry" but it just continues to loop. i can access the web and my current apps via wifi and my mobile web plan so i know i am connected to the network. tried with wifi off as well because that issue existed on older versions (a17 i think) but i didnt help.

Guest AF!ve

Installed it, have the latest radio too. My problem is that I get no data whatsoever on T-Mobile. WIFI works fine, but neither does edge nor 3g work. I have tried going through settings, but phone does not seem to find any data providers?

Guest Shmoopty
I followed the developer.htc.com link you provided and right there on top was the HTC Incredible source code link.. easy peasy.. since incredible has sense ui as well, this could be a good thing for everyone here... :)

Incredible kernel source link:

http://member.america.htc.com/download/Rom...c1c2268.tar.bz2

That's really odd. Based on my location/browser/OS or other available info, I'm not seeing that. Search for "Incredible" on that page proves I'm not blind.

I get kernel links for Eris, Tatto, CDMA Hero, GSM Hero, Magic, and Dream. In that order. I see a very simple page listing exactly those kernels.

Paul, Do you see an Incredible kernel at http://developer.htc.com/ ? Is that useful?

It'll be a few more hours until it's morning in Paul-country.

Edit: Misquoted

Edited by Shmoopty

Guest nugzo
That's really odd. Based on my location/browser/OS or other available info, I'm not seeing that. Search for "Incredible" on that page proves I'm not blind.

I get kernel links for Eris, Tatto, CDMA Hero, GSM Hero, Magic, and Dream. In that order. I see a very simple page listing exactly those kernels.

Paul, Do you see an Incredible kernel at http://developer.htc.com/ ? Is that useful?

I dont understand how my quote has anything to do with your reply. Mis Quote? lol

Guest jay_s_uk

No incredible source code there when browsing from the UK

Guest Sylar2010

So Paul is sneaking in HTC headquarters today?

Someone give him a USB memory key so he could take the kernel from HTC developers there :)

Guest Elkoren

Hi all (and Paul),

Just discovered this great ROM a few days ago and still playing a bit with the r21.

Was wandering, am I the only one that gets his battery drained after about 12 hours of normal use?

BTW, great job Paul, looks amazing!

Guest Paul

Out of the office today, so no updates today! :)

Known issues...

- boot sound

- APN list

- Rosie (Sense) drag / re-arrange

These will be fixed before final r22 / prebakes, as you know BT / FM radio depend on the kernel!

P

Guest anubisthoth

hi to all,

i did use r21 rom but because of bluetooth problem i switch back to CM 5.0.6...Now i want to download a r21 again but all zips have "unexpected end of archive" problem...can anyone give me a link that has valid zip file...Also does anyone know, when r22 is going to release for regular users???

Guest androiduser1

I have two Nexus One devices. I have installed the exact same Desire Alpha r21 ROM's onto both devices. They both boot up fine but on one of them the backlight for the touch keys (Back, Menu, Home and Search) are not lighting up. However, when I restore it to the stock ROM, it turns back on. Does anybody have a clue on why it would work on one Nexus One and not the other? Same specs down to the bone.

Guest Killer X
Boot sound should now be fixed too.

P

Thks Paul. I am interested! Can you give a rapidshare or megaupload link for the prebaked version (with Modaco Additions and A2SD?

ThAnk yOu fOr aLl pAUl

Guest Batkoto
Thks Paul. I am interested! Can you give a rapidshare or megaupload link for the prebaked version (with Modaco Additions and A2SD?

ThAnk yOu fOr aLl pAUl

Prebakes not available yet, now running Alpha kitchen