MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest flintpez
ditto.. got it sitting on my desktop as well.. not that it says i know what im doing with it..lol

Hmmm. As mentioned before, I'm in the US (MI). This is what I see on the HTC dev page...

htcsite.jpg

Guest Scott Ricketts
Hmmm. As mentioned before, I'm in the US (MI). This is what I see on the HTC dev page...

htcsite.jpg

That happened to me, I hit refresh and it was there.

Guest yankyjz

" Kernel Source Code and Binaries for HTC Android Phones

HTC Desire Kernel Source Code- 72.7 MB- 2010/05/14

Droid Incredible by HTC(Verizon) Kernel Source Code- 56.0 MB- 2010/04/30"

First two kernels on htc's website!

Viewed from New York

Edited by yankyjz

Guest flintpez
" Kernel Source Code and Binaries for HTC Android Phones

HTC Desire Kernel Source Code- 72.7 MB- 2010/05/14

Droid Incredible by HTC(Verizon) Kernel Source Code- 56.0 MB- 2010/04/30"

First two kernels on htc's website!

Viewed from New York

WTF? I see you're in NY. Wonder why I can't see it in MI. :) Oh well.

Guest venomoussvt
WTF? I see you're in NY. Wonder why I can't see it in MI. :) Oh well.

CRAP.. theyve taken it down for some reason.. and I just went to upload the version i download to my server for you guys and they must've removed it while i was downloading it because my dl errored out.. if one of you guys that got it can get that to me i can host it for you guys.

Guest bakano
CRAP.. theyve taken it down for some reason.. and I just went to upload the version i download to my server for you guys and they must've removed it while i was downloading it because my dl errored out.. if one of you guys that got it can get that to me i can host it for you guys.

i still see it lol... and i've got it sitting on my desktop

Guest nugzo
So far this thing feels real good. I cant get A2SD to work though. I am not a nub, but maybe i need nub instructions. Maybe 1 to many puffs, heck i dont know..I'm probably missing a step somewhere. Using 1.62 recovery and the A2SD+ option. With any other non desire roms i can get A2SD first time, always. Could somebody please give me a walk-through as if i was your grandma? step by step please, i'd greatly appreciate it. took me about 10-15 times to get it ti work with r21 and i dont know what i did to make it actually work then. I have a ton of apps and really need A2SD. Thanks so much in advance!

PS: I have a 16gb class 6 SD card. To Check and see if A2SD is configured.installed, i go to settings/ SD & phone storage, and it usually says there if its installed correctly, and it shows no 2nd partition like it should.

Still need help here guys. Thanks so much for any suggestions.

Guest venomoussvt
Even weirder now. On my iMac & Safari, no Desire kernel, but on my Windows PC & Chrome, I can see the Desire kernel.

after reading this i opened my laptop beside me and still nothing! neith of my machines can get it now. :)

again if one of you guys can get that to me i can host it for you guys.

Guest bakano

question:

the people that say they cannot see it:

have you ever been to the developer site before?

naive guess, but maybe it could just have something to do with cache and cookies

cuz today is the first time i have ever visited the site, and I have seen it since i read the first post about it...

Guest Elkoren
i still see it lol... and i've got it sitting on my desktop

Same here, I see it and downloading it in case anybody needs it and it'll mysteriously go away :)

Guest venomoussvt
question:

the people that say they cannot see it:

have you ever been to the developer site before?

naive guess, but maybe it could just have something to do with cache and cookies

cuz today is the first time i have ever visited the site, and I have seen it since i read the first post about it...

today was my first time going and it was there sure as anything.. now from any pc i have available to me it isnt listed on their site :)

Guest venomoussvt
i'm no expert, but if I were you and I really wanted to get it working really badly, I would copy data off of SD card, format it for fun, partition the ext4, then use Amon Ra's recovery to wipe everything, and replace SD card data and try again =/

I know it doesn't sound fun but after hearing that your friend's works fine, it would seem like it is a specific/local phone problem

that's the best advice i can offer =X

ok so this really is buggin me.. i backed up my SD and reformatted it, wiped the device fully and the ext and am reinstalling the ROm now.. i am not 100% sure on partitioning the ext4 to get that 100% if it isnt done auto magically.. any help?

thanks

Guest bakano
ok so this really is buggin me.. i backed up my SD and reformatted it, wiped the device fully and the ext and am reinstalling the ROm now.. i am not 100% sure on partitioning the ext4 to get that 100% if it isnt done auto magically.. any help?

thanks

what do you mean about not 100% on partitioning the ext4 to get that 100%?

Guest Shmoopty
Now that the Man has the kernel... good times!

To clarify for the rest: :)

Desire kernel is out! My job for next week!

about 2 hours ago via Seesmic

Guest jay_s_uk
joelee did earlier,

http://developer.htc.com

I mean the direct link for the kernal. That only takes us to the Developer page.

E.g. the incredible source code link is http://member.america.htc.com/download/Rom...c1c2268.tar.bz2

Just for us guys who cant see it on the main page

Edit: Nevermind, Thanks Joelee

Edited by jay_s_uk

Guest venomoussvt
what do you mean about not 100% on partitioning the ext4 to get that 100%?

that didnt make much sense at all did it..lol let me rephrase it... i am not sure what it takes to partition the ext4 for the desire rom if its something i have to do manually after a wipe. if the flashing doesnt do that partitioning when it installs it automatically, then can someone give me a quick synapses on what i have to do for the proper ext4 format?

doing a little research i see it seems that you just create a ext4 partition on the card and thats it.. am i right? or is there more involved?

Edited by venomoussvt

Guest venomoussvt

quick update on my bottom button lighting issue.....

1. i erased my sd card on my mac and reformatted it

2. launched into recovery

3. did a full wipe of the file system/delvic/cache/and ext wipe

4. I then mounted the usb via the recovery console and copied my zip onto my card

5. Then i flashed my zip file and set my phone back up.

still nothing, my bottom buttons still wont light up :) any ideas? i am downloading r19 now. im gonna flash with it and see what happens

Edited by venomoussvt