MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Docmjldds
anyone found a way to temporarily fix the video recording with froyo radio on Desire rom?

thx!

It's a known issue that Froyo radio is only 100% compatible with Froyo. If you want Desire Video, then you have to downgrade the radio. This has been posted numerous times. For thos that say they are running Froyo radio on Desire or CM, I didn't say it won't work. I am saying that video cam aspect will not work is all. There is no fix.

Guest Jbman

is there a way to get 3d gallery on this rom?

==---Never mind got it now thanks---==

[/quote

How did you do it? I would like it on here as well...

Guest yankyjz

Remember all the excitement bout the kernel finally dropping? I guess it didn't really matter much! Oh well, thank god for froyo!

Guest Master Stevenson

Think I am going to bail and get a EVO. Little worried about screen quality but want sense and bluetooth. Does it seem that the bluetooth on the MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire could be fixed in the near future?

Think I am going to bail and get a EVO. Little worried about screen quality but want sense and bluetooth. Does it seem that the bluetooth on the MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire could be fixed in the near future?

As soon as Paul integrates the kernel source into it and makes it work with the Nexus One hardware. Could be tomorrow, could be next week, could be next month depending on time availability and how difficult it is to make it work with the N1.

By all means if you need Sense + BT _now_ then get another phone, no one's stopping you :)

I just keep switching ROMs despite my blackberry-using friend laughing at me for flashing my phone all the time (while he continues using his crapberry lol)

sns

Guest Master Stevenson

I absolutely love being able to bounce roms it is super cool. My only prob is that I need my phone for work. Paul has done amazing work. Very impressive. Not griping as I know its a challenge balancing everything. Just curious if there was a eta.

People need to donate and make this worth Paul's time it is cheap when you consider what we get in return.

Guest yankyjz
nevermind, I'm not gonna feed the trolls anymore

sns.

I hope you didn't aim that comment at me, cause that would be really rude!

Guest androiduser1

Hey Paul, do you think you will ever get to scrapping up a Beta or a version with Bluetooth and FM radio working for the Desire Port to Nexus One ROM?

Guest CompSCI
Hey Paul, do you think you will ever get to scrapping up a Beta or a version with Bluetooth and FM radio working for the Desire Port to Nexus One ROM?

x2 - with the caveat of not "will ever get" but, "have a projected time frame"...

:)

Guest Hasibul

Anybody having problems with SuperUser in this ROM? Quickboot, ClockworkMod ROM Manager, and all my other apps that like require reboots do not work.

Guest yankyjz

No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that's all he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

Now there is nothing wrong with wanting to be on the cutting edge & I know no one is entitled to updates but I believe you should finish what you start!

This its just my observations and once again im not looking to offend or insult anyone.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

Edited by yankyjz

Guest Master Stevenson
No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that what he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

Now there is nothing wrong with wanting to be on the cutting edge & I know no one is entitled to updates but I believe you should finish what you start!

This its just my observations and once again im not looking to offend or insult anyone.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

I'd be thrilled with just a time frame.

Guest PS&E
Can anyone help me out? I'm trying to figure out how to get the voice input button back to the left of the spacebar on the keyboard.

Press n hold down on the text field youre trying to type on, and you'll get "Android" keyboard instead of "Input"

Guest themorra
No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that what he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

+1

Guest x986123

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

^This...

Edited by x986123

Guest mb9876
No offense to anyone but has anyone else noticed that paul is only into the latest & greatest out there? While the desire port was the big thing that's all he worked on, post & tweeted about! Now he's all but moved on (check his current posts). Sure, when things get out of hand on this forum he (or his wife) will show up for a bit, but thats all.

PEACE & LOVE

PEACE & LOVE

+1

Guest Aspergillus

This could be the first Rom to enable FM Radio for Nexus One and i think this would

draw quite some attention.

Also this Thread shows that there obviously is a large interesst in this Rom..

So i still believe Paul will not forgett this Rom.

Regards Aspi