MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

This is going to be awesome once the graphical bugs and WiFi work. Could use it as a daily if it just had WiFi really. everything syncs and works except what was stated in the OP. The biggest wish I have and hope he includes the option in the kitchen is adding Launcher2. For some reason I am stuck on the 3d.

I really miss having pinch to zoom and ability to download multiple attachments at the same time. And the pinch to zoom home screen is pretty sweet too. Oh and the friend feed widget is awesome.

If anyone has boot.img with working WiFi can you post a link?

Guest toktok_theking
I noticed the same thing with the live wallpapers. HtC sense for android is sick. Love what they did with 2.1.

Live wallpaper only fixes screen not the browser. But wifi is dead

Guest 7500usr
Ok so I have wifi working and connected with BT working.

What I did was flash the beta3.zip and then pushed the alpha2 boot.img and fired up wifi it asked for my password and bam im on wifi..

can you post alpha2 boot.img

thanks

Guest Vegito168
Ok so I have wifi working and connected with BT working.

What I did was flash the beta3.zip and then pushed the alpha2 boot.img and fired up wifi it asked for my password and bam im on wifi..

Hey bro, do you think you could upload the alpha 2 boot.img. I really would like to flash this ROM and then try they method you just tried. I'd really appreciate it. If not, it's all good. I'll just be patient like everyone else and wait for Big Poppa P when he's done. Thanx. :D

Guest DiscoScan

New to the forum and wanted to say a big thank you Paul! This is too cool for school.

Yah, in the alpha3 version the accelerometer does not seem to be working... and I see the graphical glitches, but just getting to play around with this has been sweet. I can definitely see how this will be an awesome daily ROM in the very near future.

For the other Mavericks out there.... what are your thoughts on the Flash? I thought it should work on myspace music player for some reason. I'd be curious to hear of some good Flash sites that you guys have found successful.

PINCH ME!!!!!! hahaha

Guest igotnexusone
Hey bro, do you think you could upload the alpha 2 boot.img. I really would like to flash this ROM and then try they method you just tried. I'd really appreciate it. If not, it's all good. I'll just be patient like everyone else and wait for Big Poppa P when he's done. Thanx. :D

installed Paul's last rom before sleep after wipe, then before rebooting I used fastboot to flash the boot.alpha2.img

booted up

wifi works

rom is very snappy

still mucking around with other things

seem to be many updates to sense ui since the last time I tried it on my g1 and/or hero 1.[5,6] based roms

love the default htc keyboard - much better than the stock nexus-one keyboard IMO

Guest Vegito168

Just went Ad Free!!! Use it wisely my children! LOL! Enjoy! :D

By any chance would you mind uploading the boot.alpha2.img for me? I was just hoping to flash before I went to bed, that's all. If you don't mind that is. Thanks.

Edited by Vegito168

Guest Spinstorm

I would love the updated boot as well if someone who has it can upload it somewhere!

But at the same time the fix will be out in the morning US time I am sure so just go to bed :D

Guest Vegito168

Thanx a million! Now I can flash, lose some sleep! LOL! :D

Edit: Ok.....I am going to sound like a complete idiot..... I just flashed the ROM, but now I want to push the boot.alpha2.img to the phone. How do I do it? I know P said how to do it when it had it posted up, but then that's when I noticed it got taken down. Sorry to be a pain the rear. I appreciate any help.

Edited by Vegito168

Guest JimmyFraser

I flash the Alpha that was originally released and bootloops and then flash the boot.alpha2.img.

The phone now reboots fine, and when turning on Wifi it finds my wifi however it says obtaining IP address and then fails any ideas?

This was mentioned before I know but is it because i didnt have the alpha 3?

Guest igotnexusone
I flash the Alpha that was originally released and bootloops and then flash the boot.alpha2.img.

The phone now reboots fine, and when turning on Wifi it finds my wifi however it says obtaining IP address and then fails any ideas?

This was mentioned before I know but is it because i didnt have the alpha 3?

I've seen the white screen upon a reboot - reflashed and it went away

to load the boot image use fastboot -

fastboot flash boot boot.alpha2.img

Guest hks18psigst

this works for first initial boot but not after rebooting...

Guest Vegito168

I really appreciate the help. Trying now.......