MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest 7500usr
I'am getting an FC when i go to "Connect with PC", also USB-Mount had not worked for me

my phone locks and needs a battery pull when I hook up to usb...

sooooo.. a short status update from my side: I just returned to cm for now, this release seems more buggy than the alpha 10 for me.. again the issues i found:

-Bad LED Flash-Timing (Pictures dark)

-Google-Sync does not work properly, it is alway in Sync-Status (arrows in notification bar) and that kills my battery, also the calender wont update

-Notifications for Seesmic (in example) does not work.. no update info in notification bar!

But thanks again for the great work so far!! Looking forward to the first BETA release!

Bad LED flash timing - it's OK for close up pics as observed, else you can just turn it off!

Google Sync OK here.

Seesmic OK here.

P

Guest 7500usr
Again, not seen that here at all! :(

P

must be that new phone you got :(...just kidding, i am sure its me and i will wipe and reload.

Guest Stea1thmode
How is the GPS working and App2SD?

both working spot on over here

GPS is quicker than quik

Edited by Stea1thmode

Guest PeRKoniX
Bad LED flash timing - it's OK for close up pics as observed, else you can just turn it off!

Google Sync OK here.

Seesmic OK here.

P

Seesmic works ok here also... but then again... I did a full wipe before flashing :(

Guest isamu49

Only thing bugging me at the moment is not being able to set Google Voice as the voicemail provider (or change the voicemail number).

Guest smonme

speech to text isnt working for me, I get a "there is a problem with the network connection error"

Edited by smonme

Guest kylyox
Bad LED flash timing

Is this issue still here with stock camera app you have tested few posts ago ?

If not, can you add stock camera option to the kitchen ? Thanks :(

Everything else is very cool. I do not care about bluetooth though.. ^^

Guest Stea1thmode
speech to text isnt working for me, I get a "there is a problem with the network connection error"

do you have clear reception?

Guest Namuna

Just did some rounds of testing the camera flash and found something most interesting...

The flash system doesn't seem to like dark greys -> black!

Here's how I tested and what I found...

Test setup (using a Windows system):

1. 19" Monitor with a DOS window filling up the entire screen.

2. In Properties -> Colors tab, set the Screen Background to Black (Red:0,Green:0,Blue:0)

3. With the phone about 5inches away from the screen, take a picture (Flash is set to always fire)

4. Repeat from step 2, adjusting the black to levels of gray.

The Results:

- At the full on black (R:0,G:0,B:0), the flash fires, goes out, then the shutter activates

- At the dark grey setting (R:25,G:25,B:25), the flash fires, goes out, then the shutter activates

- At a setting of R:50,G:50,B:50, the flash fires, STAYS ON, then the shutter activates

I further tested to see where between the 25-to-50 range does the flash stay on for a proper flash exposure and right around ~27 (R:27,G:27,B:27) is the breakpoint.

Attached are the pics I took. It's NOT a gradual dropoff in sync time either. Either the flash fills the exposure, or not at all.

post-637863-1267559359_thumb.jpg post-637863-1267559372_thumb.jpg post-637863-1267559383_thumb.jpg

Guest SnakeBlisskin

Nexus dock

audio out not working

soft keys for dock screen

Alarm ok

picture ok

home key ok

music key -force close screen

dock setting key force close

Guest thalib

The new wifi icon is realy kewl.. PLease keep it in future updates too.. NIce.. just installed the baked one... seeems nice and fast..

Guest Stea1thmode
flash seems a bit out of sync.. for the time being thats only thing i found

thanks that already been reported many times :(