MCR r22.1 archive

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest bahadur.choongh
Ok so my problem is I have not got alpha3update.zip

I just have the first update posted (original one that bootlooped) and the bootalpha2.img (Second one Paul listed, same name different filesize etc)

anyone wanna hook me up with a3update? I just paid for adfree if that helps, Ill take it via PM :D

did you get the software

oh man, why you really need help for anything ?,

you can just read a few back pages, you will get the link :lol:

The link modaco has posted is dead.. :D

But he'll release a better version today :D

Edited by Darkyy

Guest bahadur.choongh
The link modaco has posted is dead.. :D

But he'll release a better version today :D

thank you, also do i need flash 'Amon_RA’s recovery image' or will Paul have one

Guest Mantisen
thank you, also do i need flash 'Amon_RA’s recovery image' or will Paul have one

This is really OT, and you should really read the thread for newbies or the Amon_RA recovery thread. But yes, you need to have a recovery (like Amon_RA's) to be able to flash custom roms.

Useful tips and tricks for netiquette can be found here: http://www.livinginternet.com/i/ia_nq.htm

Of course people will help you, but you might get more positive response asking for help in the right place etc.

Edited by Mantisen

Guest Mig One
Hey Paul, don't know if you're already aware of the issue, but Alarms seem to not be working in the ROM.

and all systems sounds disapear

Edited by Mig One

Guest Mig One
Yeah - I'm guessing this issue may be linked with the alarms issue.

But I tried to assign mp3 as ringtone then all sounds systems notifications were ringing with it (sms, gmail, sd card...) :D

Edited by Mig One

Guest bahadur.choongh
1. type cd in the terminal

2. space

3. drag your superboot folder into termianl

4. enter

5. ./fastboot-mac oem unlock

6. enter

:D

do you know how to put the recovery image on? LOL! thank you so much :D

But I tried to assign mp3 as ringtone then all sounds systems notifications were ringing with it (sms, gmail, sd card...) :D

I was referring specifically to alarms, and the default system notification tones that come with the phone. You can try to assign a ringtone as your alarm but the alarm will not save.

Guest bahadur.choongh
I was referring specifically to alarms, and the default system notification tones that come with the phone. You can try to assign a ringtone as your alarm but the alarm will not save.

hey do you mind helping me to put the recovery image on my nexus?:D

hey do you mind helping me to put the recovery image on my nexus?:D

Please stop replying in this thread. You have been asked and asked, keep this thread on topic!

Guest bahadur.choongh
Please stop replying in this thread. You have been asked and asked, keep this thread on topic!

I need some help though and it does have something to do with this thread because you need to put the recovery image on to have the rom.

I need some help though and it does have something to do with this thread because you need to put the recovery image on to have the rom.

Hey you Mac User... :D

Do you have iChat?

Add me: [email protected]

I try to help you so you stop spamming this thread :D

*sigh* There is very little difference when using the SDK tools on Mac OS X verse Vista/w7 because THEY'RE STANDARDIZED ACROSS PLATFORMS. Goddamn

Yes, just add the ./ before the commands :D

I could help him :D Now, we're just waiting for Paul's release... I can't find the old update.zip.

I wouldn't bother doing the fastboot thing with alpha2.img...

Can someone upload it?