NOKIA GETS IN ON THE QAULCON ACT

Guest grahame30

Guest grahame30

hi all word on the street is nokia are having a littel chat or two with are friends

at SNAP DRAGON they want to get in on the 1ghz action. and hopefully get there mits on the 1.5ghz chip

Guest sagam12

omg thats amazing! what would it be called? the nokia n98? or n99? very good!

Do you think that nokia would ever make a phone running winmo on it? that would be really good!!!

Do you think that nokia would ever make a phone running winmo on it? that would be really good!!!

I'll take a wild guess: NEVER

Cus nokia are wankers

or they are confident that WM is not going to play a huge role in the future (and from the leading handset manufacturer, I'd give them some points on that). I would rather they support WM, but there is no business need for them to do so.

Guest grahame30
or they are confident that WM is not going to play a huge role in the future (and from the leading handset manufacturer, I'd give them some points on that). I would rather they support WM, but there is no business need for them to do so.

i am hopeing i get a quote from a man in the know just what nokia want to do next with wm please bear with me as soon as i know i will post it .

g

Guest sagam12

Well HTC use WM and the HTC HD2 uses WM and that phone is fantastic! I would say its better than an iphone 3GS

They could make one nokia phone that runs WM, to see how well it sells?

Guest grahame30

nokia are bringing out the X10 mobile this is hoped that it will run snapdragon 1.3ghz cpu. . i dont have the specs just yet but as soon as i do i will post it

this is nokias atempt to take on the supperphones and make the iphone a relec of days gone by

updated news nokia will use mimo 6 for snapdragon

Edited by grahame30

Guest sagam12
nokia are bringing out the X10 mobile this is hoped that it will run snapdragon 1.3ghz cpu. . i dont have the specs just yet but as soon as i do i will post it

this is nokias atempt to take on the supperphones and make the iphone a relec of days gone by

Wow dats good, i would defo get a nokia running winmo :( especially if its 1.3 Ghz :( amazing!

Guest ermacwins

got any links? apparently n900 owners are screwing incl my bro lol.....

Guest grahame30
got any links? apparently n900 owners are screwing incl my bro lol.....

sorry no this is not information that you will find on the net just yet .

i dont want to drop any of my sources in it . but as soon as i know i will post links / info.

but have to say the 900 looks a good bit of kit on papper .

g