[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest ddt1234

from 1.7 seems speed is fast if i kill all process. browser is sightly faster than donut.others are very fast too.just if we can know which process slow down whole OS should be fine.

i think people who request multi touch should read more post before they ask. because kernel source is not yet release from acer.

seems no way to enable MT at this moment.anyway thanks all developer to let us to use our liquid @ 2.1.

i think Acer did a good hardware.just i think we should consider not to buy android device without firmware update promise.

we can just hope they will update.but this is dark hole for wait!! i think others manufacturer should follow Nexus one to keep their firmware up to date.

from 1.7 seems speed is fast if i kill all process. browser is sightly faster than donut.others are very fast too.just if we can know which process slow down whole OS should be fine.

i think people who request multi touch should read more post before they ask. because kernel source is not yet release from acer.

seems no way to enable MT at this moment.anyway thanks all developer to let us to use our liquid @ 2.1.

i think Acer did a good hardware.just i think we should consider not to buy android device without firmware update promise.

we can just hope they will update.but this is dark hole for wait!! i think others manufacturer should follow Nexus one to keep their firmware up to date.

i refer to this twit 2 days ago

"Im also testing Multitouch Browser, kinda glitchy on pinch-zoom but all is looking well, more tomorrow goodnight everyone!"

Guest endamaco
and why do you want MT for a phone that is used mostly with one hand ??

When you write sms multitouch is very important due to the fact it permicts you to write faster

Guest behnaam
When you write sms multitouch is very important due to the fact it permicts you to write faster

Depends on the multi touch code, on nexus it behaves very bad sometimes, so sometimes depending on what multi touch code is used, can be very inefficient

that i have to agree on and is probably the only thing id use MT for. still i can write pretty fast with Compact qwerty

Guest mr_tolkien

Not working for me :

GPS

Voice search

Access to "Accounts and Sync" in the parameters

Flashed with 2.1 bin, Angio's v1.8, this one, and added the HTC things from Angio's topic.

Is it me or the rom ? :/

Edited by mr_tolkien

Guest Menerve
Not working for me :

GPS

Voice search

Flashed with 2.1 bin, Angio's v1.8, this one, and added the HTC things from Angio's topic.

Is it me or the rom ? :/

Same for me and (I have problem with widget too... They don't work.) edit : Yes in fact, but very long before being functionals

Edited by Menerve

Guest Running_Roti

hey guys

i was going to flash to angio's 1.8, however just wondering which one is actually better between 1.8 and this community rom

(as in faster, more responsive, less buggy)

and i do want to use the moving wallpapers

Guest snoopy33
hey guys

i was going to flash to angio's 1.8, however just wondering which one is actually better between 1.8 and this community rom

(as in faster, more responsive, less buggy)

and i do want to use the moving wallpapers

community rom is an evolution of 1.08

tonight there ll be a new version I read on twitter

Guest simoneser

Thank you.

I asked this because in the first post Benhaam wrote that ACR 1.8 was needed, but after he edited it.

Another question:

will be there two different rom series (ACR and LCR), or we will have only LCR series, in the future?

I have a slight problem when I try to give a phone call, the phone screen turns black after you press the button dial Oo

EDIT

After another reboot;caling working...just very slow

Edited by qzar51

Guest Running_Roti
community rom is an evolution of 1.08

tonight there ll be a new version I read on twitter

hey

i guess i should wait then till tonight to flash?

im not experienced at flashing so if i do it i kinda want to do it once and make sure i do it right lol. until i get used to it :-)

there'll be a new version tonight?? ready for us to download?? what the heck now i can't get to sleep my god

short answer no

long answer

benocharm:

LCR update have to wait until tomorrow, wanna compile WyContact first before release :D