[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest m3allak
@malez

Do you need my adb logcat to ? if you want that how can i copy it ??

Thanks,

Vincent

to do it tape adb logcat > output file.txt (ex adb logcat >logcat.txt)

output text file will be present in android\tool directory

Guest Sharcy

I'm having another issue with this ROM and I'm wondering if I'm the only one.

It won't sync. In Settings, my Google account is set to "Sync" on everything, all is checked and should sync. But Gmail and Calendar don't, I have to sync them manually. Anyone else has this, or am I overlooking something?

Oh, and while I'm at it: My Gmail is in English, where as the rest of my Liquid is in Dutch as I've set it to be. Weird.

Edited by Sharcy

Guest malez

LCR 1.4.1 available

From 1.4.1 to 1.4

To upgrade from LCR 1.4, just flash the zip file. If you have not LCR 1.4 installed do a FACTORY RESET before flashing

* fixed vodafone it apn (issue 73)

* fixed Sometimes connection don't work after disabling/enabling data connection (issue 83)

* fixed Clock alarm bug with daily alarm when it was first reapeted (issue 85)

Guest mrwrong

Guys i have a situation, everytime when i try to turn on/reboot the phone, it takes at least 5-6 times for the phone to boot successfully,,,

it freezed on the unlock screen,when i tried to unlock the phone ( or do nothing), it reboots by itself,and continue the cycle again for 5-6 times,

am i the only one who hs this problem? it's really annoying, now i have to keep my phone on 24/7

Edited by mrwrong

Guest Sharcy
Guys i have a situation, everytime when i try to turn on/reboot the phone, it takes at least 5-6 times for the phone to boot successfully,,,

I had that with the previous BIN, but not since using the latest and LCR 1.4.

Guest malez

LCR 1.5 available

From 1.4.1 to 1.5

- based on Acer_LiquidE_0.014f.01_EMEA_GEN1 bin file. Flash THIS bin file before installing or you will have no network and no adb access

- really faster than original bin

- AppsOrganizer?, Cardock, Carmode, Tetherbot removed. Will be provided as addon pack

- Themes will be provided as patch too

- Acer apps removed

- Maps 4.1.1

- Titanium backup 3.0.16

- es File explorer 1.3.12

- es Task manager 1.0.8.0

- barcode scanner 3.22

- Meridian player pioneer 0.16.0

- fixed 3D games are slow or not working at all on 1.3. (issue 66)

- fixed Compass doesn't work probably causing backwards navigation in all navigation programs (issue 68)

- fixed Compass doesn't work probably causing backwards navigation in all navigation programs (issue 73)

- fixed Keybord vibration not workingHTC_IME (issue 75)

- fixed Contacts pictures (issue 77)

- partially fixed Bouygues Telecom MMS issues (issue 78) change default,mms to wap in settings to fix

- fixed Message led is on if a notification icon in a taskbar (issue 79)

- even better sound

WARNING :

- install malez recovery >= 0.5.3 first

- If you have used apps2sd, WIPE SD (in the recovery wipe menu) before flashing or you will have problems

Edited by malez

Guest Piter1225
LCR 1.5 is great! thank all of you, LCR team!

It's malez work, I need to finish few things in my private life and than I hope to make great ROM's with malez :P

Guest Apocangel

I'm done porting the Black/Blue and Black/Green themes both with round and classic batteries for the new 0.014f bin, ill be Uploading them in approximately 13 hours from the moment this post was made.

For those who can not wait, here are the framework-res.apk and services.jar for the Black/Green theme with classic battery. I'm using it at the moment but not on LCR so you try it at your own risk.

Can't be flashed so use ADB to push them. Please let me know if it works with new LCR 1.5

black_green_theme.rar

Guest Piter1225
Does this update include the battery percent? Not a big deal, going to flash it soon, just curious.

If its not present in changelog, its not there

Guest emajano

Sorry, but i can´t install malez recovery 0.5.3 after flash the Acer_LiquidE_0.014f.01_EMEA_GEN1 bin file, help please. What can i do now?

Thanks

Guest Alwin999

Have followed the instructions to upgrade from 1.4 --> 1.5 (malez recover 0.5.3. --> flash new BIN --> LCR 1,5). Unfortunately I don't have any network (GPRS) anymore from Vodafone. Please help

Guest Alwin999
Have followed the instructions to upgrade from 1.4 --> 1.5 (malez recover 0.5.3. --> flash new BIN --> LCR 1,5). Unfortunately I don't have any network (GPRS) anymore from Vodafone. Please help

Solved my own issue.

Have searched for mobile networks, clicked Vodafone.

Rebooted and voila, have now Gprs network. So no problem :P

Guest demolition23

could anyone make a video of this 1.5 rom??

I m kind of skeptic about update my phone because previous LCR had many problems with speed and far away from stable.

Of course it was all about the 0.010 that causes all the problems.

Everyone on LCR have make awesome job anyway.

Id like to see a video of this rom to convince me update..

Guest behnaam

Title updated, HUGE kudos to Malez for alot of awsome work on this ROM! People if u want to help him out, I recommend u to donate a beer to him :P

Guest Dona'
could anyone make a video of this 1.5 rom??

I m kind of skeptic about update my phone because previous LCR had many problems with speed and far away from stable.

Of course it was all about the 0.010 that causes all the problems.

Everyone on LCR have make awesome job anyway.

Id like to see a video of this rom to convince me update..

You should try. I'm using it right now. I've just finished installing it, I've set google account informations, I didn't kill useless apps one time (everything that started on boot is still there + I'm using market) and the phone is fluid, no lag at all.

Edited by Dona'

Guest uapo7

I have wallpaper plus app and i want to use my own wallpapers, but with lcr 1.5 wallpaper plus doesnt work! When i click set wallpaper, lcr wallpaper doesnt change. Help, please.