[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
I did not wipe or anything but I didn't flash the patch maybe that's the problem?

try with the patch, just in case.

Edited by malez

Guest Dona'

No it worked for me :)

I mean that maybe he shouldn't flash the patch.

I tried to flash LCR + patch v2 and it didn't work then I tried to flash only LCR 1.7 and it worked perfectly.

Guest Liquidator
No, Bottom left button in clock app does work in LCR (maybe not with you for some strange reason).

Yes Cedric app is DeskClockLauncher

http://fr.androlib.com/android.application...ncher-Cpzn.aspx

OK, well, in the DeskClockLauncher app onmy liquid the bottom left button doesn't work, so must be my phone then... too bad!

Hi guys, I have a problem... I flashed the new 1.100.39 and it booted ok, I flashed LCR 1.7 on top of it and now the phone won't start, just a black screen after the acer logo!! I'm on the edge of panic, please tell me there's a way to reflash the official rom or solve this issue....

EDIT: ok, I'm reflashing official ROM... still, does anybody know why this is happening?

I thought I had the same, but then I found out the boot animation didn't have backlight... I waited a bit longer and then saw that the phone was actually starting up, I just couldn't see it.

Edited by Liquidator

Guest malez
ed a bit l

OK, well, in the DeskClockLauncher app onmy liquid the bottom left button doesn't work, so must be my phone then... too bad!

I thought I had the same, but then I found out the boot animation didn't have backlight... I waited a bit longer and then saw that the phone was actually starting up, I just couldn't see it.

If will try to fix it in 1.7.2 as I did for recovery. For sure no backlight on first step boot screen with current 1.7 and new bin. But everything should work (except this). I don't know why i had not think of this before.

Edited by malez

Guest Charlton22
If will try to fix it in 1.7.2 as I did for recovery. For sure no backlight on first step boot screen with current 1.7 and new bin. But everything should work (except this). I don't know why i had not think of this before.

Any ETA for the 1.7.2 & 1.8?

Thanks...

Guest PhilNelwyn

After updating kernel (with Phusson simple OC kernel at 920) backlight works better on boot with new bin.

Guest Rajit

I run LCR 1.7 flashed over the 1.100.39 bin.

I flashed 920 MHz with ramzswap + TS fix + SVS via the recovery, and now my liquid is running VERY fast... and the problem with no backlight during some part of boot is also fixed, and not a single crash till now... All in all, I'm very happy!!!

Guest Liquidator

Hi, I am using LCR 1.7 + patch and 1.100.39, and I have found I cannot add contacts, I get a FC. I read somewhere that I should reflash LCR, but that would mean I lose all my settings right? Or is there a way to fix this more comfortably? (or is 1.8 released shortly :-) )

Guest PhilNelwyn
Hi, I am using LCR 1.7 + patch and 1.100.39, and I have found I cannot add contacts, I get a FC. I read somewhere that I should reflash LCR, but that would mean I lose all my settings right? Or is there a way to fix this more comfortably? (or is 1.8 released shortly :-) )

Simply save your settings with Titanium Backup, flash LCR again, and then restore your settings with Titanium Backup.

Guest Rajit

With the 2.1 update and the kernel source both available through official sources plus some great work by phh on the kernel, i think 1.8 will be a real treat!!!

Guest Liquidator

I was surprised to find that in LCR the battery already stops charging at 40 degrees because of overheating. in other roms this is only at 45 (I think) degrees. why is this and can it be changed?

Guest malez
I was surprised to find that in LCR the battery already stops charging at 40 degrees because of overheating. in other roms this is only at 45 (I think) degrees. why is this and can it be changed?

This settings was not changed by us, for sure. What was your method to see this ? please.

Edited by malez

Guest malez
Malez, you and your team will release a LCR for new bin right? Can I question when it will be released??

1.7.2 is ready and will be released during the week. It works on new bin

We are working on 1.8

Guest droug
1.7.2 is ready and will be released during the week. It works on new bin

We are working on 1.8

Thanks.

1.8 will be based on froyo or with this new bin??

You will do a tutorial how to upgrade 1.7.1 with the old bin to 1.7.2 and new bin?

Guest malez
Thanks.

1.8 will be based on froyo or with this new bin??

You will do a tutorial how to upgrade 1.7.1 with the old bin to 1.7.2 and new bin?

1.8 = 1.100.39 bin

LCR page will be updated of course (install acer update + flash reco + install zip).

Guest emerald7086

there's a section in setcpu call "profile" where the user can set the temp of system failsafe.

Guest Brunkarn

Does malez never answer on bug reports?

I have reported a bug, it was july 7th, no anwer at all.. And that bug keeps me from using 1.7.

Guest Brunkarn
What is the status of the bug? If it is "Accepted" it probably means he is working on it.

The status is New, has been new ever since i posted it..