[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest chingy1788

It says wipe SD card...

I assume that means apps to SD

is there a way to back up my apps?

I thought one of the points of having apps to sd is that I dont ever have to reinstall my apps when there is a new rom...

Guest greves

Love LCR and the new release is great but I'm having an issue with the keyboard, no matter which input method I use the keyboard will disappear if I hit the lower portion of it, i.e. spacebar or number button, etc. If I hit the top of the spacebar it will work, but the bottom of the spacebar it will just disappear. Very difficult to use!

Edited by greves

Guest HustlinDaily
It says wipe SD card...

I thought one of the points of having apps to sd is that I dont ever have to reinstall my apps when there is a new rom...

What I do is back them up through Titanium, move the Titanium folder from my sdcard to my computer and then move it back after the wipe.

Then once the ROM is flashed, restore the missing apps+data (missing is important, do not back up all apps or it would cause instabilities).

Guest malez
Hi!

Thanks for your efforts. Can somebody check if Arabic reading is OK on this ROM?

not separated letters

Thanks

Unforutatly, It won't

Guest malez
whats the diff b/w the new gallery and the one we had earlier??

New gallery has the abitily you explore folder without entering in them. Push your 2 fingers on the folder, them move one of your finger out.. Maybe it is a little faster too.

Guest malez
It says wipe SD card...

Try to install normally if you were on 1.7 before. Don't wipe on a first time. Enable apps2sd. reboot. If it fails, wipe sdcard:ext and reinstall the rom

Guest ondris
Love LCR and the new release is great but I'm having an issue with the keyboard, no matter which input method I use the keyboard will disappear if I hit the lower portion of it, i.e. spacebar or number button, etc. If I hit the top of the spacebar it will work, but the bottom of the spacebar it will just disappear. Very difficult to use!

+1

Guest mmkim

can anyone upload or post a gscript the original command 'add script file' for LCR 172 ?

Because after I use app2sd ........it lost.

P.S.: LCR 172 have old camera ? if yes, command is....??

Edited by mmkim

Guest Rajit

+2

Its really irritating and inconvinient

Guest Quipeace
+2

1.100.5 on Xian 0.7f with the HTC IME and I've got this "bug" as well, but just in the browser. Definitely very annoying because whatever you typed isn't saved when the keyboard closes.

(simply open the browser and type something in the adress bar, you will notice it)

I don't have another IME installed so I can't try out others, but I don't think this is LCR related.

Guest Liquidini

i have installed 0.39 and then flashed 1.72 and then 880mhz pph kernel.

everything works perfect.

speed speed speed.

the only think that noticed is that the temperature is around 32 on idle and can get on 40.

i guess here in greece is too hot these days(40c) so theres no problem with the rom.

Guest Swallow74
+2

+3

I can add that this problem happen with all my keyboards, included Better Keyboard. I think this problem appeared since last Eclair roms...

Guest malez
+3

I can add that this problem happen with all my keyboards, included Better Keyboard. I think this problem appeared since last Eclair roms...

Which bin do you use ? I will reflash to 1. 7. 2 to try to identify (on 1. 8 now )

Guest malez
+3

Which bin do you use ? I will reflash to 1. 7. 2 to try to identify (on 1. 8 now )

Have you rebooted your phone?

Guest Swallow74

Have you rebooted your phone?

I use LCR 1.6. I rebooted phone many times :angry:

Guest dennerjw

I'm on 1. 7. 1 and when I change the value for the aosp dialer in LCR _UI to 1 and reboot I am still on the acer dialer. Am I missing something?

Guest Flexxy

First of i would like to thank you guys making my phone so much more fun and exciting..

about LCR 1.72, am I the only one having trouble downloading apps from market? Since I flashed the rom yesterday it hasn't been working.. it sez that the download has started but nothing happens.. It's both on new apps and when I try to update new ones... anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

edit: I'm using latest official bin,and I've tried with both rebooting and reflashing.. when I reflashed it worked for about ten minutes.

Edited by Flexxy

Guest malez
I'm on 1. 7. 1 and when I change the value for the aosp dialer in LCR _UI to 1 and reboot I am still on the acer dialer. Am I missing something?

Are you sure you have set THIS_CONF_MUST_BE_APPLIED TO 1 ?