[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest Rajit
Don't worry : i am a dolby addict too !! really

same here... we could have gone without dolby for a longer period of time, but its just that liquid has very bad sound quality.. it lacks depth, its too narrow, and pretty shallow.. here's hoping for a dolbied future.. i wish u the best of luck!

Guest malez
same here... we could have gone without dolby for a longer period of time, but its just that liquid has very bad sound quality.. it lacks depth, its too narrow, and pretty shallow.. here's hoping for a dolbied future.. i wish u the best of luck!

I can promise you than, even without dolby, lcr 1.8 sound is good (really better than original bin). But i am still hoping we will manage to port this amazing piece of sound tuning. (In fact we managed to have it working but i produced crash)

Does anyone would be able to recreate an application like dolby setting is in 1.7 and that will set some system values ?

Guest droug
I don"t know why but you system partition is in read only mode and the system was unable to remount it in rw. That is why it fail. I have sent you a patch by MP to test.

Sorry, I just now could test the update, and yes, it works. Thank you again

:angry:

Guest droug
Mmmm seems to be a really good news !!

If you confirm I will add 3 gscripts in 1.7.2 patch 1

Proximity Sensor don´t work?

Sometimes, I suspend the call unintentionally. With proximity sensor this don't occurs right?

Guest PhilNelwyn
1.7 will continue to be patched and updated.

Porting dolby is really hard. It will maybe be provided as a 1.8 patch later.

1.9 will be on froyo

I can promise you than, even without dolby, lcr 1.8 sound is good (really better than original bin).

Great ! Thanks a lot for your efforts.

Guest bahamut54321

Hey guys !

I've installed your rom yesterday and for now i'm liking it.

however I have an annoying bug: I can't send e-mails via the gmail app. (I can recieve them though) when I try to send an email the mail stays in the outbox file and nothing happens.

Another bug, I tried to go to the account & sync menu in the settings to see if there was a problem there but each time I try to go to that menu the phone reboots.

Guest mmkim

There is also a problem from all the custom rom's. In case, in hong kong csl plan (sim card) wap,

if use all the existing custom rom (include LCR 172), not to csl wap site watch his TV MOVIE, and WAP SITE. can only be the case with the original rom 2.1, then can use at 1.100.09.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Riekr

How can i use "Internet Sharing" under settings?

if i enable it, it get disabled after reopening the menu but when disabling if the phone is connected to pc usb get reinitialized.

in windows i still can use liquid as a modem regadless of that option, in linux i had no luck :(

Guest mmkim
How can i use "Internet Sharing" under settings?

if i enable it, it get disabled after reopening the menu but when disabling if the phone is connected to pc usb get reinitialized.

in windows i still can use liquid as a modem regadless of that option, in linux i had no luck :(

pls go to yahoo or google to search.

Edited by mmkim

Guest malez
I'm very like this stream rom for SOUND.

For SOUND, I can use a HI-END headphone to listen music. :(

thks for All hard works.

For internet sharing, use Liquid Tether (included) or tetherbot. With liquid tether your phone will be seen as a wifi access point

I love dolby sound too, that is why we are trying to port it under 1.8.

I am also preparing a fix/update pack for 1.7.2

Guest mmkim
For internet sharing, use Liquid Tether (included) or tetherbot. With liquid tether your phone will be seen as a wifi access point

just hope that success have revision before froyo .

at least can use one or two months before froyo come out.

but I know that is custom froyo willing come out first than acer......hahahaha :(

Guest Splux
just hope that success have revision before froyo .

at least can use one or two months before froyo come out.

but I know that is custom froyo willing come out first than acer......hahahaha :(

If Acer releases Froyo before our dev's here, then I'll start to like Acer's dev-team again :(

but I guess that won't happen, especially now when they've released (or will release, idk) Stream and LiquidE.. I think our Liquid will get forgotten by Acer :P

Guest Riekr

sorry malez, is liquid tether already included in your rom? which apk? i can't find it in update zip.

does it means that internet sharing options is not working?

pls go to yahoo or google to search.

thank you but i already tried, found some hint but it didn't work. as i found no hints on forum or website i was asking here as a request for rom documentation :(

Guest HustlinDaily
sorry malez, is liquid tether already included in your rom? which apk? i can't find it in update zip.

does it means that internet sharing options is not working?

thank you but i already tried, found some hint but it didn't work. as i found no hints on forum or website i was asking here as a request for rom documentation :(

Yeah LiquidTether was not included but I think the kernel is enabled to use it. So just dl the app and use it, should work.

Guest malez
Yeah LiquidTether was not included but I think the kernel is enabled to use it. So just dl the app and use it, should work.

Liquid tether is included since 1.7.2

Guest mmkim
can you tell me the name of the apk? i can't find it in LCR_1.7.2-signed.zip :(

yes! Name just : Liquid tether in your phone, if you have flash.

but I don't know in zip name. I without check.

Edited by mmkim

Guest ZaBeY
I'm facing the same issue with LCR 1.7.2.

Usually after shutdown/startup of the device the SD seems ok but after a while I'm not able to acces by applications while using Astro I'm able to view the SD content.

Now that the SD is not working properly adds2sd status result is:

exp partition is present on you SDCARD

/data/app is a symlink to your sdcard

/data/app-rpivate is a symlink to you sdcard

/data/data is a directory on your phone

/data/dalvik-cache is a directory on your phone

Pending operations:

ls: can't open '/data/runOnce': Permission denied

No pending operation

If you might be so kind to send me the fix I'm available for testing the patch.

Best Regards

Gianluca

When a reboot device facing this problem too ,please sent me a fix patch.

Thank you

ps sorry for my english

Guest Ramdanih

I have acer liquid e..

root by malez recovery 0.5.4

how to use LCR 1.7.2???

only download and apply to zip via recovery???

sry for my english.. :(

Guest MisterJP

Hello,

This rom lacks the original android keyboard. Could someone share a not too old version of the LatimIme.apk with me ?

Thanks,

JP.

Guest emerald7086

@Rajit

works from deviantart! :( awesome! back in the old symbian days there were a bunch of good themes.

the green look is cool! thumbs up :(