[ROM] Liquid Community ROM v1.7.3 [27/07/10]

Guest behnaam

Guest malez
malez: AT THE POST#2440 PICTURE SAY THAT

the system does not recognize........

means that LCR 1.73 rom cannot recognize !!

I phone CSL customer services. HE/SHE say that not support my LCR 1.73.

The system = the web server on wich you are trying to connect. I have explained you that it was relative to the ip address of your phone. That is not the rom

EDIT : that is also written "please call your service provider" ==> your phone operator. Proof that it relative to the ip THEY give you

Edited by malez

Guest Rajit
Are there any themes that work with this rom? I really like the Galaxy S one that has been floating around.

just do a nandroid and try flashing the themes.. if it breaks something you can always restore.. i am using 1.8 with the galaxyquid theme for xian 0.9, and it works really well... u could also try the orignal galaxyquid, but it has some REALLY ugly icons... i suggest u give the one for xian a try...

Guest Calcvictim

just applied the patch to 1.7.3, sd card issue fixed....very good

I moved all apps to phone before doing the patch and then moved them back to SD

Guest al009
That is a market problem, just be patient

icic, thx malez ! waiting for LCR1.9 ~ it must an amazing Rom ~

Edited by al009

Guest mmkim

IS THIS MY IP ADDRESS PROBLEM OR ANYTHING?

I JUST SAY...NO!!

post-687579-1280339734_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339746_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339755_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339773_thumb.png

I use it on LCR 1.8. I show you now.

your LCR 1.72 & LCR 1.73 have a same problem. Don't believe explorer say what for error.

not my ip or anything problem, OKAY??

this is sim card WAP.

pls attention on my post before the link & picture... tks!!

you can see that or find link icon have a difference. pls find all picture & look at the ICON.

this rom have something wrong in explorer.

but I know this is a test for my result. Don't hurt me again, thank you.

Edited by mmkim

Guest Barleyman
That is a market problem, just be patient

I'm not so sure about that. I have had this "all updates never clear "starting download"" problem myself since I updated to 1.72, last week. I updated today to 1.8 hoping it'd fix the issue, it didn't.

I've been trying all folk remedies I can think of such as clearing market cache, using marketenabler to fake a service provider and fixing APK UIDs, no joy.

Things left would be to back out of app2sd which causes issues (due to lack of space), obviously last resort. I did install 1.80 with ext2 wiped. I had major problems with 1.72, SD issues, UI scripts not running or running after several days of use and wiping out my customised homescreens..

Guest malez
IS THIS MY IP ADDRESS PROBLEM OR ANYTHING?

I JUST SAY...NO!!

post-687579-1280339734_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339746_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339755_thumb.pngpost-687579-1280339773_thumb.png

I use it on LCR 1.8. I show you now.

your LCR 1.72 & LCR 1.73 have a same problem. Don't believe explorer say what for error.

not my ip or anything problem, OKAY??

this is sim card WAP.

pls attention on my post before the link & picture... tks!!

you can see that or find link icon have a difference. pls find all picture & look at the ICON.

this rom have something wrong in explorer.

but I know this is a test for my result. Don't hurt me again, thank you.

You ask not to hurt you, I ask you the same thing please. Stop crying and keep cool please. Explanation I gave you was the one corresponding to your first snapshot.

Maybe with a logcat of the error, it would be easier to investigate. So make the error happen and run sendlog to have a log.

Since it is fixed in 1.8 i doubt it will be corrected but maybe I can have a look.

You have no idea of the price I have to pay to provide roms and support to user, really no idea....so be tolerent. This hurts me too.

Guest malez
I'm not so sure about that. I have had this "all updates never clear "starting download"" problem myself since I updated to 1.72, last week. I updated today to 1.8 hoping it'd fix the issue, it didn't.

I've been trying all folk remedies I can think of such as clearing market cache, using marketenabler to fake a service provider and fixing APK UIDs, no joy.

Things left would be to back out of app2sd which causes issues (due to lack of space), obviously last resort. I did install 1.80 with ext2 wiped. I had major problems with 1.72, SD issues, UI scripts not running or running after several days of use and wiping out my customised homescreens..

To use 1.7 you MUST install 1.7 to 1.7.3 patch to fix sd issues (and others)

Guest mmkim
You ask not to hurt you, I ask you the same thing please. Stop crying and keep cool please. Explanation I gave you was the one corresponding to your first snapshot.

Maybe with a logcat of the error, it would be easier to investigate. So make the error happen and run sendlog to have a log.

Since it is fixed in 1.8 i doubt it will be corrected but maybe I can have a look.

You have no idea of the price I have to pay to provide roms and support to user, really no idea....so be tolerent. This hurts me too.

nothing nothing.

I'm not hurt you. don't mind for me.

before have someone say provid.....what my customer service....

I am very unhappy for his answer. so, I show you problem at final.

because my english is very poor. talk about it is so hard.

but in finally, your answer is good for me. I show you sometimes.....and the first post is.......look at the picture(explorer) talk inside what to do....is the bad things.

I can read english. but I write it so bad.

P.S.: you're a good man. and this rom is my favour.....the sound in 1.73.

Guest Joshuah

is there a problem with 1.7.3 i cant go to 'normal' android UI.. only can stay on Stream?

When i use the settings menu it FC and when i use the UI Tool for LCR 1.7 nothing happens?

Guest Joshuah
is there a problem with 1.7.3 i cant go to 'normal' android UI.. only can stay on Stream?

When i use the settings menu it FC and when i use the UI Tool for LCR 1.7 nothing happens?

P.S using ROM .09

Guest xaueious
nothing nothing.

I'm not hurt you. don't mind for me.

before have someone say provid.....what my customer service....

I am very unhappy for his answer. so, I show you problem at final.

because my english is very poor. talk about it is so hard.

but in finally, your answer is good for me. I show you sometimes.....and the first post is.......look at the picture(explorer) talk inside what to do....is the bad things.

I can read english. but I write it so bad.

P.S.: you're a good man. and this rom is my favour.....the sound in 1.73.

你的英语表達能力,作为香港人,比大陸的还要糟.

再说malez又不是用你那个WAP,所以也上不到这个网站.

你不提供logcat的情況下,根本不可能去修复你的问题.

你不如买机票给飞他去到你那里?

你要用DIY固件,固件作家没有責任帮你.你还有打电话给CSL?可不可笑?你菜鳥不是怪自己怪谁? 你这种伸手党在国内的论坛也不小.

Your English skills are worse than people from the mainland. Reading two phrases makes me dizzy.

On the other hand, malez doesn't even use your WAP, so he can't replicate your problem and go to that website. How do you expect him to debug without providing a single logcat? You might as well buy him a plane ticket.

Firmware cooks and devs have no responsibility to help you. Trying to call your CSL for support is laughable. If you run into problems, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Edited by xaueious

Guest ZaBeY
You data parition is full.

Wipe dallvik cache before installing to free more space

I wipe dallvik cache already but it still happens :(

snap20100729111531.png

what should i do ?

Edited by ZaBeY

Guest malez
I wipe dallvik cache already but it still happens :(

snap20100729111531.png

what should i do ?

If i remember well your error was during patch installation (copy data failed), right ?

Do you use apps2sd ? If the awnser is yes, you have to choose "Mount /system/sd (patch & apps stored on sd)" before flashing the patch

Could you post the recovery log after error occurs please. ("move log to sdcard" in recovery menu)

PS : please always keeps a description of problem in message so i can follow cases

Guest mmkim
你的英语表達能力,作为香港人,比大陸的还要糟.

再说malez又不是用你那个WAP,所以也上不到这个网站.

你不提供logcat的情況下,根本不可能去修复你的问题.

你不如买机票给飞他去到你那里?

你要用DIY固件,固件作家没有責任帮你.你还有打电话给CSL?可不可笑?你菜鳥不是怪自己怪谁? 你这种伸手党在国内的论坛也不小.

Your English skills are worse than people from the mainland. Reading two phrases makes me dizzy.

On the other hand, malez doesn't even use your WAP, so he can't replicate your problem and go to that website. How do you expect him to debug without providing a single logcat? You might as well buy him a plane ticket.

Firmware cooks and devs have no responsibility to help you. Trying to call your CSL for support is laughable. If you run into problems, you have no one to blame but yourself.

我的英語是非常差,我是用谷歌翻譯出來的.你幫我去谷歌反映

吧! 和我無關.

你同malez本身就我測試那個出錯的圖片而言.

我自已是這樣想的: 我只是把錯誤的地方提出來,等下次有patch可以更新能派上用

Edited by mmkim

Guest ahsid
Check Launcher PRO\ADW Launcher advanced settings :(

I know, but can't find it, one refers to the homescreen, but nothing for the app launcher itself. I'm asking all that because a friend of mind has the exact same installation of LCR 1.7.2 on his phone, and his is wayyyyyyy slower than mine.

Edited by ahsid

Guest ahsid
I know, but can't find it, one refers to the homescreen, but nothing for the app launcher itself. I'm asking all that because a friend of mind has the exact same installation of LCR 1.7.2 on his phone, and his is wayyyyyyy slower than mine.

Nevermind.... I found it, thanks Simoneser !!

I am using 1.7.2 and sometimes the sound is really bad, when i go to dolby settings i can't choose anything and the text is gray. It's back to normal when i reboot my phone.

I think it only happens when i used my earphones to listen music. When i unplug them dolby is disabled in the settings, can't change anything and text is gray.

Please someone know's how i can fix this?

Guest akira.pwr

I tried this rom on .09 and .39 bin, the 1.7.2 to 1.7.3 version and the full 1.7.3, always crash and reboot randomly. Any suggestion?

I've done every wipes.

Guest michael@liquid
I tried this rom on .09 and .39 bin, the 1.7.2 to 1.7.3 version and the full 1.7.3, always crash and reboot randomly. Any suggestion?

I've done every wipes.

i got the same problem on .39 bin

i just let the phone reboot few times, it finally work fine as now

Guest akira.pwr
i got the same problem on .39 bin

i just let the phone reboot few times, it finally work fine as now

really? after some reboots it works fine? I can't log in in my google account, it reboot any minute... I'll give a try...

Thanks.