Hero problem (no network just orange)

Guest squeekymouse89

Guest squeekymouse89

Hi, i need a little help. ive got the htc hero and was using it with orange (the phone is unlocked) It worked perfect for 2 days. Now NO SERVICE (when i try to tell it to connect to orange it says:"This sim does not allow you to connect to this network" WEIRD !!!! I try my Gf's orange sim, same problem. I try an O2 sim works perfect what on earth is going on here. The phone was originaly three (i only know this because its the only update it let me do on the htc website) but i dont have that sim (got it on ebay new in box already unlocked). Have orange blocked the phone or something.

Thanks

Squeeky

Guest volatile_ink
Hi, i need a little help. ive got the htc hero and was using it with orange (the phone is unlocked) It worked perfect for 2 days. Now NO SERVICE (when i try to tell it to connect to orange it says:"This sim does not allow you to connect to this network" WEIRD !!!! I try my Gf's orange sim, same problem. I try an O2 sim works perfect what on earth is going on here. The phone was originaly three (i only know this because its the only update it let me do on the htc website) but i dont have that sim (got it on ebay new in box already unlocked). Have orange blocked the phone or something.

Thanks

Squeeky

If no signal and you bought it on ebay then the IMEI might be blocked. Give customer services a call and they should be able to check for you.

When it's on O2, can you make calls etc?

Edited by volatile_ink