Backup & Restore ver. New ROM

Guest mkrogh

Hi -

Could you please tell me if I got this one right .......

Nandroid is a backup of my current ROM, with all my personal settings as well.

So if I "fuckup" my current ROM when installing another ROM, I can roll back, and get my old ROM and settings back - Right ?

Titanium (or other backup proggy) can back up all apps, and install them again after getting an other ROM on my Hero - right ?

Will my settings be restored with Titanium apps restore as well ? (exchange/gmail/facebook - and others) ?

Tnx a billion for up front for helping :D

BR.

MKrogh

Guest sinnadyr
I have found that Titanium does not backup the user configurations of apps (third party apps off the market ect.)

For me it does! When I restore it asks if I would restore app+data or just app, my savegames and settings is fully restored.

Why would you want to make a backup of gmail/exchange? All of your settings etc. is stored on their servers, so you just need

to tap sync once to restore everything (calendar, mail etc).

Titanium is definately the best backup app there is, no doubt about it! It can even backup your homescreen, mms/sms settings,

APN's, general settings, wallpaper settings and dictionary entries.

For me it does! When I restore it asks if I would restore app+data or just app, my savegames and settings is fully restored.

Why would you want to make a backup of gmail/exchange? All of your settings etc. is stored on their servers, so you just need

to tap sync once to restore everything (calendar, mail etc).

Titanium is definately the best backup app there is, no doubt about it! It can even backup your homescreen, mms/sms settings,

APN's, general settings, wallpaper settings and dictionary entries.

Sry . . . did not answer the Q.

It was just beeing lazy, so I didnt need to type in server names adn stuff again :D

MKrogh

Guest sinnadyr
Sry . . . did not answer the Q.

It was just beeing lazy, so I didnt need to type in server names adn stuff again :(

MKrogh

How was that not an answer to your question?