Android 1.6 based ROMs (and Instructions)

Guest chingy1788

Guest VivendaLab

I have returned to 1.6 roms. With Angio ACR 1.5.1 and disco boot at 920 mhz, everything is really fast but the main thing that I was annoyed with 2.1 was the telephone/contacts issues I had.

Edit: one more thing, with 1.6 rom battery life much better now, especialy when sleeping.

Edited by VivendaLab

Hi guys! Got my liquid yesterday and just installed that acr 1.51 update. Are there any themes for this ROM like smoke glass or that nextheme? Can I run those 2 on this 1.6 donut or is 2.1 needed for those?

550: No such file or directory.

And steping up a few directories to ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/smartphone will only list dx900 as subdirectory.

Hm, this is strange... The link works for me, and I see the folder at the link you provided. If you think I can download it and put to megaupload.

EDIT:

Uploading...

Edited by csics5

Guest fredr33
Hm, this is strange... The link works for me, and I see the folder at the link you provided. If you think I can download it and put to megaupload.

EDIT:

Uploading...

Thanks, but as you can see in my edit above, I found it elsewhere. But still would be good if you post the link to your megaupload if anybody else will have the same

behaviour as me. I tested with both IE8 and Firefox...

Edited by fredr33

550: No such file or directory.

And steping up a few directories to ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/smartphone will only list dx900 as subdirectory.

I did hovever found another link here in this thread

Ok, nice. :(

ACER_Liquid_2.000.16_EMEA_GEN1.bin http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHET63Q1

chingy1788 please add the link to the first post.

Edited by csics5

For me the v1.5.1 Angio rom is not stable, i have many reboot using the contact or writing SMS (I never had this before with the stock 2.000.16).

That's why i'll be back to the stock rom .

Edited by bbpoux

I also returned to 1.6!

Please change in the first post this line

6) Reboot device - "fastboot -i 0x0502 flash reboot"

to

6) Reboot device - "fastboot -i 0x0502 reboot"

Guest fredr33

I'm trying to add Corp Calendar to the ACR.

What I've done is:

#1, Downloaded corCAL.zip

#2, Enabled "Unknown sources" on the Phone.

#3, Built corCAL.apk by : apkbuilder corCAL.apk -z CorCAL.zip

#4, adb remount

#5, adb push CorCal.apk /system/app

#6, adb reboot

When the phone restarts there is no trace of Corp Calendar?

What am I doing wrong?

Guest verser233

I have a problem, hope someone can help me:

My problem is that i did all settings with my email addresses (not gmail, they are my own business email boxes), and when i start to check the new emails, the system download all of new email, but they are display only 1 sec, and after then they are all disappear, so i have no time at all to watch them or delete them or something......

I don't know why............

So now, i can't use email at all. But, if i download k9 mail app, it works properly, just actually i don't like that too much like the built one.

And another thing:

If i use another rom, which is based on android 2.1, there the built-in email app works well! But i go back to android 1.6, email does not work anymore .-(

Can anyone help me, please?

I did factory reset too, but nothing happened.........