UNLOCKED TG01 WHAT IF ?

Guest grahame30

Guest grahame30

HI ALL QUICK QUESTION

IF YOU UNLOCK YOUR TG01 AND DO A HARD RESET WOULD THAT CANEL THE UNLOCK AND REVERT IT BACK TO ORIGINAL OPERATOR OR WOULD IT BE JUST UNLOCKED END OF STOREY FOR EVER AND EVER TYPE OF THING ????

THANKS

Guest GabbaGabbaHey
HI ALL QUICK QUESTION

IF YOU UNLOCK YOUR TG01 AND DO A HARD RESET WOULD THAT CANEL THE UNLOCK AND REVERT IT BACK TO ORIGINAL OPERATOR OR WOULD IT BE JUST UNLOCKED END OF STOREY FOR EVER AND EVER TYPE OF THING ????

THANKS

An unlock will survive a hard reset.

(Please don't post in CAPITALS - it is regarded as shouting, as well as being difficult to read.)

Guest grahame30
An unlock will survive a hard reset.

(Please don't post in CAPITALS - it is regarded as shouting, as well as being difficult to read.)

SORRY ! only kidding thanks for the info not meaning to dowt what your saying how sure are you ?

thanks g

Guest two-litres

Hi

I unlocked mine the other day. Since then i have tried loads of software and done many hard resets. I even upgraded windows.

I'm still unlocked.

100% sure.

Guest grahame30
Hi

I unlocked mine the other day. Since then i have tried loads of software and done many hard resets. I even upgraded windows.

I'm still unlocked.

100% sure.

thanks guy thats great news . like a fool i lost my unlocking code and think i put it in the trash by mistake ok i can start playing again with my tg

g