Is there a titanium backup equivalent for windows PC's?

Guest vaughn89

Guest vaughn89

Hey

Says it all in the title really, im looking for a piece of software not dissimilar to that of titaniumbackup for android, but for my windows 7 PC.

I.e. i need to back up all my applications and settings in order to make a clean install that bit easier and less hasstle.

Thanks! :(

• 1 year later...
Guest eboye
Hey

Says it all in the title really, im looking for a piece of software not dissimilar to that of titaniumbackup for android, but for my windows 7 PC.

I.e. i need to back up all my applications and settings in order to make a clean install that bit easier and less hasstle.

Thanks! :D

I think I saw once the software that does that. But cannot remember the name though, I just remember it was while ago when I was using XP and that the icon was some kind of truck :|

If anybody knows the software, I'm interested to. That would help a lot with clean install as vaughn89 said.

Thanks!

Guest Blaven

Better to just copy the install files to an external hard disk, if you did not already do this.

If you did not save all your install files on an exHDD (start doing it in the future :D), then you can take screenshots of your program file folder, so you know what programs you had and then reinstall them after the clean install.

I recommend always keeping a back-up of your most important/most needed files on an exHDD, just-in-case. :D