enable jit in hero

Guest Spania

I take it that when 2.1 is released officially, it will be a formality to install this, and the kind of thing that will be built into custom ROMs?

Certainly sounds interesting, and I would be happy to test and offer any assistance I can, but personally I wouldn't devote too much time to it being as the 2.1 update should be out within a month or 2.

But don't get me wrong, I think it would be great to get this going! How are you planning to modify the existing module for 1.5? (Just curious :()

Guest commodoor

Is this possible on hero? ok maybe not thats why this thread :( but anyways it sounds cool. my hero is already fast if it can get faster it won't hurt anyone hahah i already was excited when i heard about dalvik turbo.

but after reading this, i think great things will come to android.

Is this possible on hero? ok maybe not thats why this thread :( but anyways it sounds cool. my hero is already fast if it can get faster it won't hurt anyone hahah i already was excited when i heard about dalvik turbo.

but after reading this, i think great things will come to android.

yes it is possible, some succesfully tried it on a 2.1ROM :(

Guest commodoor
yes it is possible, some succesfully tried it on a 2.1ROM :(

OK thnx, i never read that they used jit. so there is no success at 1.5 hmm to bad. but anyways we getting 2.1 soon