Another one bites the dust.

Guest snapz54

Guest snapz54

I've been waiting for rob storm, lioryte, and waremikes latest... I feel like one of the last omnia holdouts from the early good ole days. Omnia II is in the mail and my little guy will be sent off to meet his maker tomorrow. It's been a great year omnia, I won't soon forget you. I want to truly thank everyone that did anything to make the omnia tolerable. I've flashed back to the stock rom the last couple days in anticipation of return and I forgot how much of a piece of garbage paperweight this thing was AS-IS. You guys and gals really worked some magic to breathe life into it. If I don't see you on the O2 then hopefully we'll meet again on a future phone... in the future. :(

thanks to:

everyone.

-snapz

Guest rfarrah
I've been waiting for rob storm, lioryte, and waremikes latest... I feel like one of the last omnia holdouts from the early good ole days. Omnia II is in the mail and my little guy will be sent off to meet his maker tomorrow. It's been a great year omnia, I won't soon forget you. I want to truly thank everyone that did anything to make the omnia tolerable. I've flashed back to the stock rom the last couple days in anticipation of return and I forgot how much of a piece of garbage paperweight this thing was AS-IS. You guys and gals really worked some magic to breathe life into it. If I don't see you on the O2 then hopefully we'll meet again on a future phone... in the future. :(

thanks to:

everyone.

-snapz

Good bye and good luck!