Quick HTC music query

Guest Cyrusir

Guest Cyrusir

Folks

quick query on the htc music player, it seems to take every music file on my sd card into the library so i have all the message sounds boot sounds etc,

is there any way to point it to a specific mp3 folder instead?

cheers

Folks

quick query on the htc music player, it seems to take every music file on my sd card into the library so i have all the message sounds boot sounds etc,

is there any way to point it to a specific mp3 folder instead?

cheers

if you create a file ".nomedia" in a folder it won't be scanned. afaik there is no way to make the media service use only one folder (except from adding .nomedia to all other folders).

Guest commodoor

you can put a file named ".nomedia" in the map that you don't wan't to take with the music player, but the problem is that it also not be shown in alarms etc.

What i do (most of the time i listen albums) i create playlist and put my music i want to listen in there, so the other stuff won't be listed.

I know it can be annoying when you are listening music and then some ringtone starts to play in your ear :(.

Guest commodoor
if you create a file ".nomedia" in a folder it won't be scanned. afaik there is no way to make the media service use only one folder (except from adding .nomedia to all other folders).

damn i was just seconds to slow :(