malezRecovery image 0.6.2 + easy installer

Guest malez

Guest fetaboy

Hi All!

I have an Acer Liquid Ferrari.

The App2sd can see only 200mb usable memory, but the phone has 512mb ram and rom.

Anybody can help me how can i use all of the memory?

Thx

I have broken Home button of my liquid and can't do nothing in recovery mode because requires this button to confirm actions...

Can someone help me?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

Flash a stock ROM and send it into warranty repair?

I advice the same. Even if there is another way to navigate in recovery, you need this button in your all-day use.

Guest not2forget

Hello All! I am a newbie here. I like researching an issue before I ask questions. I own an Acer Liquid E. I updated to 2.2 using the acer rom available from their site. I have been trying to root my phone to be able to try other roms. I installed Malez 6.1. Everything is fine except when I try to boot into recovery. When I boot into recovery I get the triangle with the ! in it with the Android dude. if I press the home button it takes me into the stock recovery. I have tried to reinstall malez a few rimes as well with no avail. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hello,

My problem is;

I returned offical rom.Malez recovery don't open.

Again installing malez recorvery.

Later

I used power+volume down+cam buttons on the bootloader mode .

I see malez recovery screen but don't open this. I am Again and again trying.No it isn't work.

What is the problem?

Please help me :huh:

Not:Phone opening the normal

Sorry I know my English bad :)

Edited by abux

Hello,

My problem is;

I returned offical rom.Malez recovery don't open.

Again installing malez recorvery.

Later

I used power+volume down+cam buttons on the bootloader mode .

I see malez recovery screen but don't open this. I am Again and again trying.No it isn't work.

What is the problem?

Please help me :huh:

Not:Phone opening the normal

Sorry I know my English bad :)

What version of malez recovery are you using ?

Could you give me information provided in Settings/about ? (baseband, kernel, build), or the name of the bin file you have flashed

You phone is liquid a1 s100, liquidE, liquid ferrari ?

Guest The Duke of Hazard
I have broken Home button of my liquid and can't do nothing in recovery mode because requires this button to confirm actions...

Can someone help me?

Sorry for my bad english

Thanks

use clockworkmod recovery

Guest L0cu7us
What do you need exactly ? Convert ext3 to ext4 ?

no, i already have an ext4 partition for apps2sd, but your recovery is unable to nandroid backup/restore it :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
I advice the same. Even if there is another way to navigate in recovery, you need this button in your all-day use.

Hi actually I have a similar problem after attempting to repair the screen myself. The lack of home button ain't that bad on normal use because of soft keypad application. The problem is that it doesn't work in recovery mode. It saw that there exist a console interface through malezbut not everything is available through it ,eg wipe.is there another way to use the complete functionality. shell or other?

Guest ekramsam
Hello All! I am a newbie here. I like researching an issue before I ask questions. I own an Acer Liquid E. I updated to 2.2 using the acer rom available from their site. I have been trying to root my phone to be able to try other roms. I installed Malez 6.1. Everything is fine except when I try to boot into recovery. When I boot into recovery I get the triangle with the ! in it with the Android dude. if I press the home button it takes me into the stock recovery. I have tried to reinstall malez a few rimes as well with no avail. Thanks for the help in advance.

Did you figure this out? I have the same problem. I have the Rogers Liquid E and I'm on the official 2.2. Malez 6.1 installs fine but I when I boot into recovery I get the same ! and after pressing the home screen it goes to the stock recovery. Anyone with a solution?

Guest malez
Did you figure this out? I have the same problem. I have the Rogers Liquid E and I'm on the official 2.2. Malez 6.1 installs fine but I when I boot into recovery I get the same ! and after pressing the home screen it goes to the stock recovery. Anyone with a solution?

yes, official Roger 2.2 update automatically reflash its own "original" recovery on each system boot.

So you have to boot in recovery mode using combo keys, just after flashing malez recovery, then delete automatic procedure.

I will provide you an update.zip to do the job

edit : here is a modified installer with additionnal instructions. Thanks to Harness

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW7OFSNW

i will generate a fully autocatic installer, maybe tomorrow but you can try this one with some manual steps (copy update_signed.zip to your sdcard roto and flash it).

Edited by malez

Guest siggey
yes, official Roger 2.2 update automatically reflash its own "original" recovery on each system boot.

So you have to boot in recovery mode using combo keys, just after flashing malez recovery, then delete automatic procedure.

I will provide you an update.zip to do the job

edit : here is a modified installer with additionnal instructions. Thanks to Harness

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HW7OFSNW

i will generate a fully autocatic installer, maybe tomorrow but you can try this one with some manual steps (copy update_signed.zip to your sdcard roto and flash it).

Roto=root

Guest malez

any news ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pxkds

- Fix package uid mistmatches -> fixes permissions on Android data directories after upgrade

- Wipe data (factory reset) -> erase all you personnal apps and info. Sometimes needed after a system upgrade. May fix lots of instability problems. First boot takes a long time.

- Wipe dalvik-cache -> erase the dalvik-cache. First boot takes a long time.

- Copy recovery.log to sdcard. -> Copy the recovery log file to the root of your sd card so can see more detailes information.

Guest malez
Can I use this on a new european Liquid E that comes with froyo 2.2 preinstalled?

What is you baseband version (Settings / About phone) ?

It must work but it is just to be sure (it works on the 2.2 update releasesd by acer for liquid E)

• 3 weeks later...