New Phone Choices

Guest kersey

Hello all,

Am due to change my phone in the next month but have a dilemma of what to go for.

Am torn between what I know and like (Windows Mobile) and the unknown (Android).

I want a phone with a great sound for music, decent camera, good speaker phone and one that will play videos with ease (unlike the HTC HD).

I also want one that will last over a day battery wise as per my Omnia II. I’m drawn more towards Winmo due to the software I have and know is available.

My maybe list at the moment is HTC HD2, Xperia X10, HTC Desire, Nokia N900 and even the Toshiba TG02…

Any thoughts guys / gals on these upcoming phones or the current ones listed above???

Cheers :(

Guest Alshandron
I also want one that will last over a day battery wise as per my Omnia II.

If you're asking for a battery that lasts long, HD2 is not for you. I sync mail, calendar, contacts and tasks with a company exchange server, listen to music while sitting on the bus for 1h/day and at 10pm the phone beeps and notifies me that the battery level is critically low.

If you're asking for a battery that lasts long, HD2 is not for you. I sync mail, calendar, contacts and tasks with a company exchange server, listen to music while sitting on the bus for 1h/day and at 10pm the phone beeps and notifies me that the battery level is critically low.

Thanks for the reply...I guess that's one off my list....I don't want to have to top up the charge every night. The HTC Desire seems more tempting with it's AMOLED screen which should use less battery :(