Nexus One Wireless Charger

Guest drumdude

Interesting MOD. Powermat is going to making batteries with attached coils sometime this year. Hopefully they will come out with one for the N1 too.

They will !!

I visited them on the WMC in Barcelona, they had on display both the droid/milestone as well as the Nexus One. They expect them to be available (in europe) within 4 months.

You will have to buy two parts, the battery (with some phones this include a battery cover) and a charging pad (one of various sizes for 1,2,3 or 4 devices)

They expect the battery for the Nexus One will costs about € 30,-

Guest drumdude
Damn nice mod, you did a nice job. wasn't it risky ?

Nope! Without sanding down the backplate a little, it wouldn't even void your warranty :(

I was very surprised and pleased with how easy this mod turned out to be.

Edited by drumdude

Guest xkonni
Nope! Without sanding down the backplate a little, it wouldn't even void your warranty :(

I was very surprised and pleased with how easy this mod turned out to be.

where do those cables go, dont you have to open the case to attach them?

Guest T7Labs
They will !!

I visited them on the WMC in Barcelona, they had on display both the droid/milestone as well as the Nexus One. They expect them to be available (in europe) within 4 months.

You will have to buy two parts, the battery (with some phones this include a battery cover) and a charging pad (one of various sizes for 1,2,3 or 4 devices)

They expect the battery for the Nexus One will costs about € 30,-

i love the concept of Powermat, however im finding it hard to justify a wireless charging platform when i only have one device that does, my music, my videos, my camera, AND my phone :(

still a very cool idea.

Hmm,

Powermat doesnt support the nexus one yet.. only with that gay power cube thing which IMO is just like plugging your regular wall charger in.

Edited by T7Labs

• 5 years later...