Flashing WM 6.5 Omnia i910

Guest Shotgunx1x

Guest Shotgunx1x

I have been searching the forums for topics like this but can not find any. Sorry if this has been resolved.

Been flashing my omnia i910 with different roms all day, any WM 6.1 cooked rom will work fine, but when ever I try to flash a WM 6.5 rom, it will boot up fine, but then

it will stay in a frozen state when the Windows Screen is booting up. While the screen is frozen there, I am still able to adjust the volume, and open up the phone pad if I spam

the send button. But other than that I am unable to do anything. Powering down and back up will not fix anything, and I do have CF03 flashed. Any help to get past the Windows

Mobile 6.5 start up screen?

Guest SuzukiDan
I have been searching the forums for topics like this but can not find any. Sorry if this has been resolved.

Been flashing my omnia i910 with different roms all day, any WM 6.1 cooked rom will work fine, but when ever I try to flash a WM 6.5 rom, it will boot up fine, but then

it will stay in a frozen state when the Windows Screen is booting up. While the screen is frozen there, I am still able to adjust the volume, and open up the phone pad if I spam

the send button. But other than that I am unable to do anything. Powering down and back up will not fix anything, and I do have CF03 flashed. Any help to get past the Windows

Did you do a hard reset of main memory BEFORE flashing ?

Guest Shotgunx1x
ur ok it aint frozen just tap the top taskbar to start

Haha man thanks, first day flashing after having my omnia for 10 months.

Guest tractor101

Tap the area around where the "start" taskbar would be and see. I think that is a side effect of chefs removing the initial calibration - it still waits for a tap.

EDIT: OOppss..asked and answered!

Edited by tractor101