Any ETA for the official liquidE custom rom?

Guest gapone

Guest amdnikos
Angio, any eta for that rom? Thanks for the job you are doing!

according his tweeter it had to be released yesterday,so i believe soon.Very soon. :(

Guest Mythrix

Heh. My Liquid has gotten pretty unstable because of the unoffical 2.1 ROMs I've been feeding it. Was going to reflash it or so, but I think maybe I'll just wait for the official ROM. :(

Guest Palsternackan

Theoretically, is a an android 2.1 system typically heavier on the CPU than 1.6?

I believe I heard somewhere that 2.1 can better make use of the snapdragon platform among other things.

However, seeing how laggy the beta was, is there any hope that a 2.1 (as lean & mean as possible) will beat a modded 1.6 speedwise?

If it's well optimized:

-Apps and games should work faster

-homescreens without LiveWallpapers should be as smooth as 1.6

-homescreens with LiveWallpapers shoudn't be as smooth as without but it shouldn't be laggy. (Like Nexus One)

-You WON'T have a better score on Neocore with 2.1, at least for now, maybe a future version will work better. Because every 2.X phones have lower FPS in this app than the 1.5 or 1.6 ones (the Droid has less than a Magic xD)

By the way Angio said that he will maybe show us a video tonight (that means tomorrow, time zone...)

Guest teunke99
By the way Angio said that he will maybe show us a video tonight (that means tomorrow, time zone...)

Video tonight? Tough choice deciding between that video or the new lost episode tomorrow.... :(

Hope the release comes soon...

D

Guest amdnikos
(the Droid has less than a Magic xD)

lol...dude magic have 320x240 resolution instead of 800x480 of droid.What are u trying to compare?

Guest kylenk

@amdnikos: its 480x320 if im not mistaken :(. and can't wait for this angio. When we say official liquidE we mean a stable acer source then modded by yourself yes? rather than the leaked beta u have been using?

thanks

Kyle

Guest designgears
@amdnikos: its 480x320 if im not mistaken :(. and can't wait for this angio. When we say official liquidE we mean a stable acer source then modded by yourself yes? rather than the leaked beta u have been using?

thanks

Kyle

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_magic-2714.php

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_milestone-3001.php

Edited by designgears

Guest umair9001

keeping fingers crossed for the release..fedup of the battery life on 2.1 from 3 - 4 days..usually lasted 1.5 - 2 days and now remains good till half day n suddenly goes blank..lol..

unofficial 2.1 without task killer..no use..

Guest umair9001
@umair2001: how little do u use your phone lol? mine will last me through the day and thats it.

i know..i don't get much time..mostly have a pc or a laptop in front of me..but when i do get to use it..the battery's dead by that time..lol..but i still like the fone.. :(

Guest kylenk

lol yeah, I tend to use mine on the train to/from uni or while i wanna be discreet on the job :(. I'm gonna try keeping 3g off unless i need it and see how i go. Should make a fairly noticable difference considering i have push on all the time.

p.s: this has gotten pretty off topic :(

Guest djull

Who says "no MultiTouch" ???

I asked him yesterday :

DhDjull

@AngioNicholai greaaat ! is there the MT too ? (i don't think so but i can hope :( )

about 18 hours ago via web

And he answered few minutes later :

AngioNicholai

@DhDjull Yea I figured out the MT patch but that is secret to the next LCR rom, ill be releasing, no later than Friday (waiting on Source)

So.... :(

Guest boobix
Who says "no MultiTouch" ???

I asked him yesterday :

DhDjull

@AngioNicholai greaaat ! is there the MT too ? (i don't think so but i can hope :( )

about 18 hours ago via web

And he answered few minutes later :

AngioNicholai

@DhDjull Yea I figured out the MT patch but that is secret to the next LCR rom, ill be releasing, no later than Friday (waiting on Source)

So.... :(

Merci de l'info :(

C'est cool de voir des fromages qui puent sur le forum, on se sent moins seuls :(

Guest goa200
Merci de l'info :(

C'est cool de voir des fromages qui puent sur le forum, on se sent moins seuls :(

this is an english forum so please stick to english.