Any ETA for the official liquidE custom rom?

Guest gapone

Guest Platinum_egoist
Who says "no MultiTouch" ???

I asked him yesterday :

DhDjull

@AngioNicholai greaaat ! is there the MT too ? (i don't think so but i can hope :( )

about 18 hours ago via web

And he answered few minutes later :

AngioNicholai

@DhDjull Yea I figured out the MT patch but that is secret to the next LCR rom, ill be releasing, no later than Friday (waiting on Source)

So.... :(

i m very happy to hear this bro. In my post im just gave a link to Angio tweeter where hi says "No MT" . So...

Guest xian1243

I realize this is an English speaking forum, but English is not the only language in the world... there are at least a hundred other languages. No harm in the occasional foreign language comment... Just my 2 cents. Moving along.

On topic: I'm happy my liquid is finally running Eclair, thanks Angio! I can't wait for the next release.

Edited by xian1243

Guest djull

yeah, boobix, it's good to see some french people there ^^ There's petoulachi who's french too :(

For the MT's rom, it must come friday, that'll be the new LCR :(

Guest Mr.r9
this is an english forum so please stick to english.

You know, this is your second or third similar comment.

Do they post important information or experiences when they post in a language other than English? I believe no, just a joke or an encouragement in their native language. Maxisma, & Behnaam & more than half of the community here know English as their second or even third language. So take it easy bro, you need not feel discomforted by posts in 'another language'.

/over.

Go go Angio:D

Guest goa200
You know, this is your second or third similar comment.

Do they post important information or experiences when they post in a language other than English? I believe no, just a joke or an encouragement in their native language. Maxisma, & Behnaam & more than half of the community here know English as their second or even third language. So take it easy bro, you need not feel discomforted by posts in 'another language'.

/over.

Go go Angio:D

I will keep commenting it until ppl can use english in an english forum. Its called being respectful, Behnaam is swedish just like and and you do se him post in swedish? or maxisma post in german? no cause they are being respectful.

Guest Nova2.1

Freakin Psyked!

im gonna ask Angio to add the patch for PAP authentication to his custom rom (or do it myself :()

then i can take the sim out of my wirless broadband modem and stick it in my phone permanately..

and when google is done with google voice all of my incomming and outgoing calls with be VOIP

without the extra charges crap that skype lite has!

Edited by Nova2.1

Guest umair9001
english is not my first lango :(

wens the release angio..m dying for something stable..

Can you incorporate some task killer in the custom rom, cause we NEEEEED it as in case of 2.1 unofficial..dunno about the stable version if we will requir it..

Guest baley
Can you incorporate some task killer in the custom rom, cause we NEEEEED it as in case of 2.1 unofficial..dunno about the stable version if we will requir it..

Why would you need that? If the rom is stable then a task killer is perfectly useless at best and if its as bad one it wont help much anyways. I haven't used that for some time and the battery is decent enough for the use I make. if you want to really kill a service just go to applications settings :(

Guest umair9001
Why would you need that? If the rom is stable then a task killer is perfectly useless at best and if its as bad one it wont help much anyways. I haven't used that for some time and the battery is decent enough for the use I make. if you want to really kill a service just go to applications settings :(

i like the phone to be fassstttt... :( thats all..keep killing tasks whn ever i use the fone lol..

Guest linuxluver
this is an english forum so please stick to english.

Copy / paste -> Google Translate

Some people don't speak English very well......not a big deal anymore.....(or at least....needn't be).

Edited by linuxluver

Guest linuxluver
english is not my first lango :(

Using Google Translate: E non parlo italiano a tutti, ma Google Translate mi aiuta a capire ciò che viene detto. Non c'è più una ragione per le persone a insistere su una lingua in un forum.

Guest sss_ddk
Copy / paste -> Google Translate

Some people don't speak English very well......not a big deal anymore.....(or at least....needn't be).

LOL here's what i got from Google translate:

"Thank you for the info. It's cool to see the cheeses stink on the forums, you feel less alone"

Guest boobix
LOL here's what i got from Google translate:

"Thank you for the info. It's cool to see the cheeses stink on the forums, you feel less alone"

:(

Guest CallahanSWE

I can't sleep, eat or breathe before the ROM is released! :(

To all of you making this possible: thank you for your time and effort! You are amazing! *<8)

Guest Palsternackan

Hey Guys, we are all excited about the upgrade, but remember that Acer officially plans to give it to us in JUNE!

So any release in March really will be a HUGE improvment.

A million thanks to the developers and leakers for making this possible!

Guest Piter1225
friday is coming!!!

i cant wait to try to brick it again :()))

Like every liquid-addicted user. :(

According to angios tweets he has rooted ROM already.

Edited by Piter1225

Guest Mr.r9

Well it's Friday already here in the UAE, so where's our ROM Angio? :( :( :( Just kidding, I have to sleep now so hopefully when I wake up I'll have to flash something new:D.