Point Sense UI

Guest Jmak512

Guest Jmak512

I was wondering if anyone would cook point sense as the UI on their ROMs i dont know maybe for a change and everything a lot of new chefs are coming in and a lot of ppl are leaving for us who are stuck with the omnia for a bit =) i personally would wait till the HTC Incredible arrives thats teh only phone that caught my atention but sorry back to subject, lol anyone would maybe think of cooking this UI as a posibility. thanks! =)

Anyone??? :(

Guest gorf1000
I was wondering if anyone would cook point sense as the UI on their ROMs i dont know maybe for a change and everything a lot of new chefs are coming in and a lot of ppl are leaving for us who are stuck with the omnia for a bit =) i personally would wait till the HTC Incredible arrives thats teh only phone that caught my atention but sorry back to subject, lol anyone would maybe think of cooking this UI as a posibility. thanks! =)

Anyone??? :(

I looked into this about a year ago and the PointUI folks have asked that we not include PointUI in any cooked ROMS since it violates part of their user agreement.... just sayin...