Alarm issues?

Guest Cyrusir

Guest Cyrusir

Folks i have a very odd issue with my alarm,

Im running modaco 3.2.

Anywho this has only started in the past week or so and i cant remember what i did to cause it.

Anyway, if i set my alarm at night, by the time its due to go off in the morning, the screen flashes and the alarm is going off but there is no sound (alarm vol up to max). Anyway it seems the issue is that the alarm sound goes from light to file not recognised?

Then if i set a test alarm in the morning it works and if i set one say at 9am it will go off at 5.30pm, but not when i set it at night to go off in the morning?

WTF is up!! also when i look to select an alarm tone it has two of each all the time, i.e there are two the same light tones?

any ideas

TIA

Guest peter.taylor
Folks i have a very odd issue with my alarm,

Im running modaco 3.2.

Anywho this has only started in the past week or so and i cant remember what i did to cause it.

Anyway, if i set my alarm at night, by the time its due to go off in the morning, the screen flashes and the alarm is going off but there is no sound (alarm vol up to max). Anyway it seems the issue is that the alarm sound goes from light to file not recognised?

Then if i set a test alarm in the morning it works and if i set one say at 9am it will go off at 5.30pm, but not when i set it at night to go off in the morning?

WTF is up!! also when i look to select an alarm tone it has two of each all the time, i.e there are two the same light tones?

any ideas

TIA

you havent got any applications running that changes ringtones etc depending on the time of the day have you?

Guest Cyrusir
you havent got any applications running that changes ringtones etc depending on the time of the day have you?

i have an app that makes the phone silent between 10pm and 6 am but ive had that for ages

Guest chamby
i have an app that makes the phone silent between 10pm and 6 am but ive had that for ages

you dont have a task killer thats interfering do you?

i had one (cant remember the name sorry) that auto-killed the alarm thru the night

i nearly over slept twice before i realised what was causeing it

it killed the alarm so it didnt sound but was still set ect

Guest Cyrusir
you dont have a task killer thats interfering do you?

i had one (cant remember the name sorry) that auto-killed the alarm thru the night

i nearly over slept twice before i realised what was causeing it

it killed the alarm so it didnt sound but was still set ect

nope apart from the inbuilt task killer in mcr3.2