Audio

Guest Brins0

Guest Brins0

As I'm sure you'll probably have noticed, there's a short fade in on all audio coming through the loudspeaker when it starts, for both music and notification sounds.

Can this be worked around so that I can hear short notification sounds for text messages and emails?

I've tried adding a second or so of silence at the beginning of custom notification sounds, but it seems to start fading in when there's actually sound playing, as opposed to when it start playing the sound.

Thanks in advance :(

Just a liquid issue... I´ve had the magic, the dream, and the hero and none of those have this problem...

Does anyone know if it's limited to just the Acer Liquid or if it's a general Android thing?

• 1 month later...
Guest Brins0

Sorry to bump an ageing thread, but has anyone looked at making a "fix" for this yet, or better yet, know of one?

It's annoying me that by the time the fade in has finished, the notification tone has ended...

Guest jayziac

I noticed this too running the latest stock 1.6 ROM. I wonder if some of the modded ROMS (LCR/Evil/Piter) have a fix for it since some mention an audio fix that improves the dynamic range.