Where is Paul?

Guest kingkeld

Guest kingkeld

Urgent message to Paul's mom! Could you please go to his house (or room, I have no idea how old Paul is...) and check that he is okay. His HTC Hero Forum is severely missing him...

:(

Guest paulosman
Urgent message to Paul's mom! Could you please go to his house (or room, I have no idea how old Paul is...) and check that he is okay. His HTC Hero Forum is severely missing him...

LOL. Good one. But Paul is actually a grown man with a family! And isn't he still hitting the slopes of France with his snowboard? I'm an uber geek but even I would rather be doing that than ROM work :(

With that said... COME BACK DUDE!

Although will he want to make a rom based of the Eris leak? Maybe he will still hold out for the official UK Hero 2.1 before he pushes out another amazing MoDaCo rom. We shall see!

Guest volatile_ink

Just got a call from Paul's mom; she says to check the Nexus forum....

Thats where he is when he's not busy counting the £9.99's from Hero users.

Guest Cyrusir

or maybe he is just waiting for a 'proper' hero 2.1 build

why bother messing around with roms that are missing features or not working in some way

Guest forster
Thats where he is when he's not busy counting the £9.99's from Hero users.

Yep, how long has the 3.x beta builds been around? I donated so I could get a recent ROM, just get a public release done!!

Guest volatile_ink
Yep, how long has the 3.x beta builds been around? I donated so I could get a recent ROM, just get a public release done!!

An image speaks a thousand words. Nexus One users beware... Your next.

Edited by volatile_ink

Guest kendon

i joined ad-free before the beta thing came up, but actually i don't like what is going on here either. 3.2 has been beta for 6 weeks now, even if nothing changed it doesn't feel to good to use a beta all the time. also i am not sure whether mcr4.0 will be the one to go with, there are other devs that cook only for the hero. i am not sure if paul can compete with them if he is not fully dedicated to the hero anymore...

Guest padstar

Well I have flashed every MCR Paul has produced for the Hero, so in fairness I think I've had my £9.99 worth. I'm sure that when there is an official 2.1 release for the Hero, Paul will make, as he has indicated, MCR 4.0. There are three good ROM's based on the Eris leak. I'm using BeHero 1.2.1 and so far it rocks I have to say. But when Paul does do something, then I will give his a go.

For now, sit tight as all good things come to he who waits. :(

Guest Breanainn
Well I have flashed every MCR Paul has produced for the Hero, so in fairness I think I've had my £9.99 worth. I'm sure that when there is an official 2.1 release for the Hero, Paul will make, as he has indicated, MCR 4.0. There are three good ROM's based on the Eris leak. I'm using BeHero 1.2.1 and so far it rocks I have to say. But when Paul does do something, then I will give his a go.

For now, sit tight as all good things come to he who waits. :(

perfectly put. for the roms and use of kitchen i've had so far I should have gone for the plus package

Guest Higgsy

To quote a tweet from Paul from before xmas - I remember him saying he thought there would be more devs coming on board and he could take a step back.

Guest masterpfa

Paul has gone as far as he can with 1.5, when a genuine "leaked" 2.1 ROM comes his way I'm sure he'll let us all know in good time. We've all been spoiled with AOSP ROMS, that have given us an insight into what's possible on Android. Remember people the £9.99 was not a purchase price but a way of showing your support and for that we got the benefits of the Kitchen,a stable & fast ROM.

Paul enjoy your holiday.

P.S. any news on a MCR 4........... lol

<_<

Guest shokka9

I think this is getting a bit out of hand.

We all paid the monies to show appreciation for Pauls work and the site as a whole.

I have been here for only 2 years and contributed quite heavily.

The last thing Paul will want to see is people moaning about this and that. He has said from the beginning that he will NOT make a ROM from leaked 2.1 builds.

End of.

If you are tired of waiting, then please post stuff elsewhere, this is STILL Pauls site, and please show some respect for it.

There are plenty of ROMs from well respected cooks at xda (and even here).

Paul is NOT HERE, because he has no need to be here (yet)

<_<

Guest black_teddybear
I think this is getting a bit out of hand.

We all paid the monies to show appreciation for Pauls work and the site as a whole.

I have been here for only 2 years and contributed quite heavily.

The last thing Paul will want to see is people moaning about this and that. He has said from the beginning that he will NOT make a ROM from leaked 2.1 builds.

End of.

If you are tired of waiting, then please post stuff elsewhere, this is STILL Pauls site, and please show some respect for it.

There are plenty of ROMs from well respected cooks at xda (and even here).

Paul is NOT HERE, because he has no need to be here (yet)

<_<

Well said! =)

And i agree with you.

I could play around with other roms untill the official release of 2.1 comes out and gets in the magical hands of Paul.

I bet it will come sooner or later. =)

Guest deeone
do you even know the word holydays ? or real life ?

+1 I totally agree...one hundred percent right!

Enjoy your life Paul, your holyday or whatever you are doing at the moment, when it's time i know he will come back with a great 2.1 release <_<

Edited by deeone