Official Australian Liquid ROM 2.000.16.EMEA.CUS1

Guest scrap2434

Guest scrap2434

Not sure if I am going to install it or not, but I am downloading it anyways :(

I wonder if we have an official ROM if that means Acer Australia are going to sell them?

I know that they do have Liquids that they are testing at the moment.

Guest kylenk

hmm...... another aussie thinking if there are any changes in this one. If i were to flash this can i then flash angios 1.5.1 over the top of it?....

Guest scrap2434

It also says the following about the ROM:

You are advised to upgrade to the latest operating system. This upgrade does the following:

1. Power consumption improved.

2. Fixes the problem where the screen can't be turned back on after completing a call.

3. Night time camera performance is enhanced.

4. Fixes the problem where the Penpower IME prevents volume adjustment

Guest three_pineapples

So has anyone tried this?

And I assume we'll need someone to make a new superboot image so we can root the phone? Or should we just use the 2.000.16 EMEA GEN1 superboot (but then we'd lose kernel modifications)?

Guest Palsternackan
So has anyone tried this?

And I assume we'll need someone to make a new superboot image so we can root the phone? Or should we just use the 2.000.16 EMEA GEN1 superboot (but then we'd lose kernel modifications)?

So there WAS something wrong with getting the screen back on after a call.. I was actually bothered by that. It might have been fixed since I upgraded to the 2.000.16 BETA rom though.

Havent had any calls since then though <_<

Guest linuxluver
Not sure if I am going to install it or not, but I am downloading it anyways <_<

I wonder if we have an official ROM if that means Acer Australia are going to sell them?

I know that they do have Liquids that they are testing at the moment.

Interesting that Australia get the EMEA CUS version while New Zealand is in the AAP GEN2 list:

"HK/Taiwan/Philipines/India/Thailand/Singapore/NZ"

Supported version(s): AAP_GEN2

(HK/Taiwan/Philipines/India/Thailand/Singapore/NZ)

Update file name:

EUU_Acer_Liquid_2.000.13_AAP_GEN2.zip

So if I wanted to flash the AAP GEN2 version I would have to load an earlier AAP *.bin file first?

I tried to flash it over the top of my rooted EMEA GEN1 with Lickonn's recovery installed and it said it had a problem and couldn't continue. No harm done, but clearly this isn't a wipe and reload or it wouldn't care what was on my phone.