LCR is dead ?

Guest boobix

Guest ddt1234
Sorry, I have to say that I do not agree with you, Maxisma !

The questions in this thread does prove one thing: the interest ppl take in what you are doing !

It is a forum here, ppl have the right to speak otherwise what's the point?

Even if a slight impatience has been made, there was no claims or other requests for a new ROM.

Just some impatience and some questions about the future of the project then please,

all of you that are on the starting blocks to moderate the comments of others, begin to moderate your aggro ...

I hope my poor english will not hurt anyone... <_<

everyone are waiting for the rom release here,if people who impatient about wait should have to buy a nexus one or

complain to acer why the new rom still not release. Maxisma is one of DEV who own LCR project and the topic is "LCR is DEAD".i think he has totally rights to said that. i think better attitude can makes our DEV happier to cock rom for us.

by the way,i dont think people who said that are respect to DEVs.they just care about their Liquid can upgrade.

Guest Reclic
Maxisma is one of DEV who own LCR project and the topic is "LCR is DEAD".

No, the topic is "LCR is DEAD ?". One character that makes all the difference ! <_<

Guest erto90
LCR is not dead.

We are just waiting for Angios source to approve him to share the new 2.1 dump which is much faster.

Then we'll rebase on that, it'll be a huge speed increase.

And now please stop opening such threads.

ok but angio said not later than friday ( today) then has he received the news? don't know why this situation make me and others desperates.BoH!!

Guest Palsternackan

Hey guys, it would be kind of silly of spending lots of time devving for the beta ROM when we have an official image ready to be released very soon, right? It makes perfect sense that LCR development has taken a hiatus until then.

I second the advice from the other thread that everyone that is hanging around on the forum waiting for the release should try to go out and get laid, you'd find its really enjoyable. I'd totally do the same if it were for my girlfriend being on the other end of the continent, and i've already cheated on her once which turned out to be a bad idea so i'll stop doing that.

Anyhow, after picking up girls all weekend you'll have lots of new phone numbers to add your official 2.1 Liquid LCR Phone.

Sorry if I assume everyone are heterosexual males in here, but somehow it just seems more likely that males are more desperate about UPGRADING THEIR CELL PHONE OPERATING SYSTEM.

The devs will eventually release an awesome version of their ROM. Or not, it is up to them. Remember that they are not obliged to release anything at all to the public. If you want something done it is always safest to do it yourself. You might learn something too.

Guest liquid_it
Sorry if I assume everyone are heterosexual males in here, but somehow it just seems more likely that males are more desperate about UPGRADING THEIR CELL PHONE OPERATING SYSTEM.

ROTFL!!! :mellow: :( :D :D

The devs will eventually release an awesome version of their ROM. Or not, it is up to them. Remember that they are not obliged to release anything at all to the public. If you want something done it is always safest to do it yourself. You might learn something too.

+1

useless thread imho. if you really want to get news about (or contribute to) LCR, well visit LCR page, read the updates, help to solve issues, or just post bugs you have found. this is what community is for, this is what Liquid *COMMUNITY* Rom (LCR) is meant to be. hacking, or staying on the edge with your device shouldn't be just waiting & flashing latest rom, but trying to understand and learn how it works..

as always, just my 2 cents. <_<

Guest linuxluver
ah well, we'll get an official 2.1 either way. That will have to do for us if angio leaves. i appreciate all the work he's done up to now though

True. The modded ROMs are great, but a rooted stock ROM is damn fine in any case. It's often the rooting that opens up the best functionality and the modding is secondary.....unless you're a Cyanogen and you're back-porting large chunks of code giving extra function (like Multi-Touch) to earlier versions that wouldn't otherwise have it.

But there aren't many Cyanogens around.

Guest linuxluver
ROTFL!!! :mellow: :( :D :D

+1

useless thread imho. if you really want to get news about (or contribute to) LCR, well visit LCR page, read the updates, help to solve issues, or just post bugs you have found. this is what community is for, this is what Liquid *COMMUNITY* Rom (LCR) is meant to be. hacking, or staying on the edge with your device shouldn't be just waiting & flashing latest rom, but trying to understand and learn how it works..

as always, just my 2 cents. <_<

I hear you. Looks like I'll have to load up LiquidE just so I can do that. I've only had my Liquid 5 days and I'm still getting my head around how the whole flashing / restoring thing works. The simple instructions on LCR wiki are a big help.

What would be good is a table of stock ROMs that it is recommended (with reasons given) we do NOT want to flash to.....either because they can't be rooted or because they are very difficult.......is any such exist. If not....then I hope someone can simply say this is the case. :-)

Edited by linuxluver

Guest malez
LCR is not dead.

We are just waiting for Angios source to approve him to share the new 2.1 dump which is much faster.

Don't be so in a hurry ! Be patient. Providing a new roms is not an easy step and Angio has a lot to do. Let him have a life. He has made a lot for us and we must be respectfull with him.

Moreover if you want the build t become much and much stable and effcient, please report issues in the official LCR page

http://code.google.com/p/acer-liquid-commu...rom-bugtracker/

Opening thread in forum don't allow us to clearly view issues as they are exploded over X theads. That"s a very loss of time.

We all do our best to fix and provide a quality release. As this rom is called "community" that is also based on share. So share your feedback please and we will continue to do our best. LCR is not dead ! Battle never ends

Guest todbld
Sorry, I have to say that I do not agree with you, Maxisma !

The questions in this thread does prove one thing: the interest ppl take in what you are doing !

It is a forum here, ppl have the right to speak otherwise what's the point?

Even if a slight impatience has been made, there was no claims or other requests for a new ROM.

Just some impatience and some questions about the future of the project then please,

all of you that are on the starting blocks to moderate the comments of others, begin to moderate your aggro ...

I hope my poor english will not hurt anyone... <_<

Its not you english that hurts anyone its you F---ing attitude, threads like this and idiotic post like yours pushes Devs away, Dev's want to develop for a nice friends and supportive community, this is truly "FREE"lance work and why do it when the have to deal with people like your self. here is an idea for you and others like you SHUT THE F--K UP !! and wait when devs get new leaks to work with assuming you havent pist them off they share, thats how this works, you piss them off they dont keep for themselves and or goto another device i personally would like people to work on liquid with me, is this an exaggeration, no it isnt when you produce rom's its not hard to say screw impatient rude liquid owners im going to work on nexus one roms and have that community buy you a phone to do so. So leave em alone and understand occasionally it might be a week or so between new releases if you want real improvement, and sense most of you wont understand it any how they are not required to come here and type every day tried working on line 236-597 of kernal in order to enable mt got error 652 blah blah blah they will share so let em be !!

Guest spirry
Its not you english that hurts anyone its you F---ing attitude, threads like this and idiotic post like yours pushes Devs away, Dev's want to develop for a nice friends and supportive community, this is truly "FREE"lance work and why do it when the have to deal with people like your self. here is an idea for you and others like you SHUT THE F--K UP !! and wait when devs get new leaks to work with assuming you havent pist them off they share, thats how this works, you piss them off they dont keep for themselves and or goto another device i personally would like people to work on liquid with me, is this an exaggeration, no it isnt when you produce rom's its not hard to say screw impatient rude liquid owners im going to work on nexus one roms and have that community buy you a phone to do so. So leave em alone and understand occasionally it might be a week or so between new releases if you want real improvement, and sense most of you wont understand it any how they are not required to come here and type every day tried working on line 236-597 of kernal in order to enable mt got error 652 blah blah blah they will share so let em be !!

This man speaks the truth. Well said. It actually summed up pretty much everything I wanted to tell all the ungreatful fuckers in this thread.

Again; Good luck with your studies Angio. It was an honour to have you develop for us o/

Guest CallahanSWE
This man speaks the truth. Well said. It actually summed up pretty much everything I wanted to tell all the ungreatful fuckers in this thread.

Again; Good luck with your studies Angio. It was an honour to have you develop for us o/

1+ Angio probably sent the goodies to the co-developers!

And please keep the dialog on a right, not on a personal level and please keep unthoughtful comments off this topic. We dont want no flame war!

Search before asking and do not be mean to ppl not listening to this advise! Everyone is a noob in the beginning! <_<

Guest CallahanSWE
I'm sorry but I have to say that sounds like a 5-year-old begging their parent for a toy or bag of sweets that they are being denied. There are only a handful of apps that require 2.0 or 2.1 to run and the changes in O/S between 1.6 and 2 are mostly cosmetic, not to mention we already have a perfectly functional if slightly laggy set of 2.1 ROMs already and Acer have suggested that the official ROM will be released for the original Liquid some time after the Liquid e is released in April anyway. I think what we really need is a little patience and perspective.

I hope Bobix etc does't mean to offend the people giving us these roms. Probably they are just clumsy!

If Angio having school-work this is in prior of doing free community work!

The 1.6 rom is sufficient for almost all people with its speed and robustness!

But I cannot lie that I am hoping for a reliable 2.1 rom as the rest of all us liquid owners!

Guest Angio
LCR is not dead.

+1

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that today "was" the day to release shipped ROM LiquidE, but SOURCE has declined my request for release.

LCR is not dead at all, I have explained my reason why it has not been released.

PLEASE AND I AM ASKING NICELY

STOP!!!!! MAKING SUCH THREADS, IT IS BETTER TO DISCUSS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS FORUM and device (excuse the CAPS)

and Please, do not depend on me for anything i try to give everyone wat they want and I try to please everyone. LiquidE bin will be released when request for release is accepted.

I will not get anyone in trouble for releasing something that is not mine.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and i hope you all can forgive me and I will get you the ROM you have always wanted for your liquid "I PROMISE"

btw can someone test this on any 2.1 ROM

just adb push it thru <_<

http://www.multiupload.com/WA2E59SY5R

(IF IT FORCE CLOSES THEN JUST FORGET IT AND PUSH YOUR OLD LAUNCHER BACK IN)

Edited by Angio

Guest Reclic

Ok ! If you take away for 30 seconds your tongue from the developers asses, you will understand that my purpose did not concern respect and gratitude we owe them obviously, but the legitimacy of anyone to question and share that on the Forum!

If you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE NUANCE, which I have no doubt as you seems to be a brainless, do not comment my posts. It is not within your reach !

Guest zehunter
+1

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that today "was" the day to release shipped ROM LiquidE, but SOURCE has declined my request for release.

LCR is not dead at all, I have explained my reason why it has not been released.

PLEASE AND I AM ASKING NICELY

STOP!!!!! MAKING SUCH THREADS, IT IS BETTER TO DISCUSS THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS FORUM and device (excuse the CAPS)

and Please, do not depend on me for anything i try to give everyone wat they want and I try to please everyone. LiquidE bin will be released when request for release is accepted.

I will not get anyone in trouble for releasing something that is not mine.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience and i hope you all can forgive me and I will get you the ROM you have always wanted for your liquid "I PROMISE"

btw can someone test this on any 2.1 ROM

just adb push it thru <_<

http://www.multiupload.com/WA2E59SY5R

(IF IT FORCE CLOSES THEN JUST FORGET IT AND PUSH YOUR OLD LAUNCHER BACK IN)

<humor on>

what? you do so many think to the community (like maxima and other), you give to us the chance to test 2.1 ROM, you did and do very great job, and we need to accept this situation ?? :mellow::)

shame on you! go drink a beer and ... come back after :(

by the way, you can keep your promise ... you say "friday", but not say which one! :D :D

<humor off)

and for everyone :

be patient you need to be!

greatest your reward will be! (master Y. probably using liquid B) )

Edited by zehunter

Great, this is just what I needed. <_<

I was worried about the release of the ROM because of your current situation (selling all Android devices).

But now I'm relieved, and the release date doesn't matter, it will probably be MUCH better than waiting June. xD

Thanks again for your work!

Guest goa200

actually you need to get ur facts straight dude...

as far as maxisma goes its NOT a freelance work as he came here begging for donation for a free phone promising roms and kernels and themes.

as far as angio goes he owes the community nothing as he does it out of his free time and will which i applaud, Gj Angio ur da man

Edited by goa200

Guest todbld
actually you need to get ur facts straight dude...

as far as maxisma goes its NOT a freelance work as he came here begging for donation for a free phone promising roms and kernels and themes.

as far as angio goes he owes the community nothing as he does it out of his free time and will which i applaud, Gj Angio ur da man

Goa200 how much did you donate ?? Has he not give rom's and themes ? he owes you nothing you chose to "DONATE"

Guest efukt
Goa200 how much did you donate ?? Has he not give rom's and themes ? he owes you nothing you chose to "DONATE"

Well todbld, i have to say that goa is right here.

maxisma said "donate to me and i will give you roms,themes blabla ive been in the HTC developing team blablabla" then you release one themed rom and almost nothing more.

Angio have not asked for anything and is the biggest liquid developer right now and he have not claimed that he know much and will provide much for us.

He just do what he loves and share it with us liquid users.

Guest todbld
Ok ! If you take away for 30 seconds your tongue from the developers asses, you will understand that my purpose did not concern respect and gratitude we owe them obviously, but the legitimacy of anyone to question and share that on the Forum!

If you DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE NUANCE, which I have no doubt as you seems to be a brainless, do not comment my posts. It is not within your reach !

LOL you are what 18? you posts are not with in my reach, i am brainless boy nice post the only thing funnier would be watching the pain and agony on your face as you spent wasted amounts of time to come up with that post and to than smile thinking you really put me in my place, you are pathetic you existence on this planet is a waste to what ever god you pray too, evolution missed a step with you, with my tongue in the dev's asses i could pluck something more useful out than what is know as your life. There is that more on your level, you simple minded POS, get something straight you are owed nothing not in this community not in you pathetic life period.

As far as you "purpose" i believe on an almost daily basis they share, "we are waiting on Angio's Source to give us the go ahead to release the new leak that the new LCR rom Will be based off because it is faster and more stable" was shared prior to your post WTF else would you like them to write? Today at 22:00 hours i checked my inbox and still no approval, at 23:00 hours i asked to check again, still the go ahead email escapes me, now i will regroup and try to gather the courage to hit the refresh button again tomorrow. If you Click on the DEV's name and read there latest posts i think you will find 90% of these questions you feel is "Legitimately" owed to you have been answered already!!

I am as excited as anyone for a new better functioning more stable rom, with more options and functions that will keep me up all night paying with, how ever not once have you ever seen me leaving derogatory posts or messages towards the vary people i wish to create these things for me and that sir is why you are an idiot PERIOD

Guest goa200

one theme for an old rom that barely anyone used and a halfassed rom where stuff even wasnt done properly...

Behnaam has provided far more and Angio. however this is not a thread about who's done what.

Fact remains neither Behnaam or maxisma are freelancers, Angio are the only one that is.

and and as far as im concerned i rly dont think anyone of em owe me cause i dont rly care anymore. I know it was a mistake to donate to someone for a phone. Next time i simply donate to someone for good work.

Edited by goa200

Guest todbld
one theme for an old rom that barely anyone used and a halfassed rom where stuff even wasnt done properly...

Behnaam has provided far more and Angio. however this is not a thread about who's done what.

Fact remains neither Behnaam or maxisma are freelancers, Angio are the only one that is.

and and as far as im concerned i rly dont think anyone of em owe me cause i dont rly care anymore. I know it was a mistake to donate to someone for a phone. Next time i simply donate to someone for good work.

sounds like a good suggestion, and i believe paul said the same when maxima first asked for donations