LCR is dead ?

Guest boobix

Guest chunga

<_< Don't worry, It will be available in 1st April.

Btw I am a nexus now. Bye. Thank you devs I enjoyed your unstable roms.

Edited by chunga

Guest bjalle
why the hell do you do exactly what??

im not the slightest impressed by any of your work..

< sarcasm >Wow were would this forum be without brave souls like yourself.</sarcasm >

I've been following the development of these roms from the start and I have to say that I'm totally confused about what you complainers are trying to achieve here. First you supply eager developer with money to buy and develop on a new device that no one knows anything about, all you have is a solid promise from the devs to do their best (and thats a lot). If you are so simple that you can not grasp what is needed to develop new roms for the phone, then find out and then donate. They started with a blank slate! You can't whine about other devices already having Android 2.1 and so on, when there's been a whole set of devices before them with similar hardware giving devs a chance to get familiar with them.

And when they finally release a working rom, what do you do then? You praise them in your first post and then you flame them in the next one for not having included multi touch or you favorite "My little pony" app. I'm not saying that I'm not as eager as the next guy around here to get his hands on a stable 2.1 rom. But I refrain from posting when what needs to said has been said. I pray every night before I go to sleep that I could wake up and refresh the modaco forums without having to read the first 15 posts asking where multi touch is, not to mention that most of these posts appear to be written by lolcats.

Personally I'm amazed at how long the devs have taken this sh*t, and I'm not surprised at all that some of them are leaving.

So let's keep our flame guns holstered for a few days and maybe we can get some work done.

Guest chunga

LOL you pray for the forum every night? <_<

Saint ROMs bless you.

So, what's the point to say "I have a ROM" if you don't going to release it? Just do or not do.

Edited by chunga

Guest goa200
< sarcasm >Wow were would this forum be without brave souls like yourself.</sarcasm >

I've been following the development of these roms from the start and I have to say that I'm totally confused about what you complainers are trying to achieve here. First you supply eager developer with money to buy and develop on a new device that no one knows anything about, all you have is a solid promise from the devs to do their best (and thats a lot). If you are so simple that you can not grasp what is needed to develop new roms for the phone, then find out and then donate. They started with a blank slate! You can't whine about other devices already having Android 2.1 and so on, when there's been a whole set of devices before them with similar hardware giving devs a chance to get familiar with them.

And when they finally release a working rom, what do you do then? You praise them in your first post and then you flame them in the next one for not having included multi touch or you favorite "My little pony" app. I'm not saying that I'm not as eager as the next guy around here to get his hands on a stable 2.1 rom. But I refrain from posting when what needs to said has been said. I pray every night before I go to sleep that I could wake up and refresh the modaco forums without having to read the first 15 posts asking where multi touch is, not to mention that most of these posts appear to be written by lolcats.

Personally I'm amazed at how long the devs have taken this sh*t, and I'm not surprised at all that some of them are leaving.

So let's keep our flame guns holstered for a few days and maybe we can get some work done.

Maybe you need to reread what has been said by the so called dev??

And i dont even see your name on any of the donationlists.

Personally i dont expect much cause i've used android since magic was rls'd and i know development takes long time.

I'm not gonna use this reply to say what i think of certain so called dev. But rest assure i've told Behnaam that i truly appreciate his work and ive said several times that angio is amazing doing what he does out of his free time. And never once do i first praise a rom just to trashtalk it a few posts later.

A forum is a place to freely express your concerns and thoughts in a nice and mature way. You are no better than the ppl complaining about roms, you just complain about the ppl instead. Personally im amazed at ppl like yourself

< sarcasm > you truly are an amazing person < /sarcasm >

Edited by goa200

Guest bjalle
Maybe you need to reread what has been said by the so called dev??

And i dont even see your name on any of the donationlists.

Personally i dont expect much cause i've used android since magic was rls'd and i know development takes long time.

I'm not gonna use this reply to say what i think of certain so called dev. But rest assure i've told Behnaam that i truly appreciate his work and ive said several times that angio is amazing doing what he does out of his free time. And never once do i first praise a rom just to trashtalk it a few posts later.

A forum is a place to freely express your concerns and thoughts in a nice and mature way. You are no better than the ppl complaining about roms, you just complain about the ppl instead. Personally im amazed at ppl like yourself

< sarcasm > you truly are an amazing person < /sarcasm >

<_<

I actually read what was required for a new rom to be developed and decided to not donate any money yet, as there were to many unknowns. I actually searched for information (something that also seems to be taboo around here). This post was not solely aimed at you (you have friends too), you just happened to be one of those people that seem to be missing the point. And if you feel betrayed by "he whose name we do not speak" :mellow: then why not contact him personally and explain that to him. He even offered you your money back, that's not the behavior of a traitor/liar you seem to want to paint him as.

Now go get a bear and chill, I'm sure we'll get a stable rom soon.

Edited by bjalle

Guest goa200
<_<

I actually read what was required for a new rom to be developed and decided to not donate any money yet, as there were to many unknowns. I actually searched for information (something that also seems to be taboo around here). This post was not solely aimed at you (you have friends too), you just happened to be one of those people that seem to be missing the point. And if you feel betrayed by "he whose name we do not speak" :mellow: then why not contact him personally and explain that to him. He even offered you your money back, that's not the behavior of a traitor/liar you seem to want to paint him as.

Now go get a bear and chill, I'm sure we'll get a stable rom soon.

No i dont take your posts directly aimed at me but i wanna share my pov. And i definetly got your point, but when you directly quote what i said i took some of it personal. Yet i try and keep it at a nonflame level. I most definetly dont feel betrayed cause at this point as i posted earlier in this thread i dont care. I payed my dues where dues should be payed imho. And of course its easier to refund the money then to actually deliver. And i dont think Maxisma is a traigot or liar. And regarding donations, i especially think ppl that donated has slightly more to to come with than ppl that didnt. That doesnt mean you have the right to be immature about it or flat out rude.

And yes i am as calm as i could possibly be. you would notice if i wasn't =)

Edited by goa200

Guest bellanano

I think Angio hasn't any new Rom.

Where's the video? Why all this problem about this new release?

Every day there is another problem, or he is angry about someones writing in this forum or on twitter.

If he has rom, than he must release it or at least put a video of it, if he hasn't it then he mustn't do all this wipe about nothing

jmtc

Edited by bellanano

Guest Piter1225

I

I think Angio hasn't any new Rom.

Where's the video? Why all this problem about this new release?

Every day there is another problem, or he is angry about someones writing in this forum or on twitter.

If he has rom, than he must release it or at least put a video of it, if he hasn't it then he mustn't do all this wipe about nothing

jmtc

I think Angio is reliable and he will share with us when he will find the best moment.

Guest bellanano
I

I think Angio is reliable and he will share with us when he will find the best moment.

I hope so, his last days are very strange.

I hope he could find his right way for this stuff <_<

Edited by bellanano

Guest alfarobl
I hope so, his last days are very strange.

I hope he could find his right way for this stuff <_<

Agree... I don't understand all these posts... one day is green next day I feel sick, next day I feel angry at all users... I won't trust any post from so called devs... and wait for Acer to release real 2.1 rom. Simple as that...

Most people on internet try to make money from donations, and sometimes don't deliver. I hear so many times... I didn't have backup and lost all data just one day before release... We bought device from Acer so we should get 2.1 from them.

Even videos can be fake... release rom on leave us alone. False hopes on people is wrong.

Guest deadphill

Ok guys

Reading through this topic, I can see its run its course.

In future please consider what you are writing. This is an open invitation to accept the advice that if flaming and personal comments are made then you run the risk of your posts being deleted and being given a warning/ potential ban.

In future if I see this kind of behaviour expect this to follow.

Cheers

Phill