Sporty Pal for BJII

Guest MI 99XPL

Guest MI 99XPL

I installed Sporty Pal on my blackjack 2, but i'm having some problems with it. Has anybody else tried using it?

Here are my issues,

The screen is turned 90 degrees. But when i'm in the settings of Sporty Pal, it turns 90 degrees back to normal. so it's only on some screens in Sporty Pal.

It locks up the phone before it finds the gps signals. the only way to get it unlocked is to restart the phone.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sean (TX)
I figured out one of my problems, the GPS locking up the BJII. I found a program that tests for GPS signals and tell you what COM port & Buad rate you're using. It's GPS Test v1.04. Works great on the Blackjack II.

GPS Test v1.04 (works on BJII)

What port does yours use. My GPS is working with google maps but the gps test dont seem to be working.

Guest Tikky7

You need GPSID app to redirect Windows Managed GPS to COM4 at 38400 baud rate (Use program port not harware port of COM4). The tip is written in Lost Souls thread.

• 1 month later...
Guest MI 99XPL
What port does yours use. My GPS is working with google maps but the gps test dont seem to be working.

Hi Sean (TX),

Sorry, I've been away from the forums for a little while. My phone is using COM4 with 19200 baud.

Guest liksur
I installed Sporty Pal on my blackjack 2, but i'm having some problems with it. Has anybody else tried using it?

Here are my issues,

The screen is turned 90 degrees. But when i'm in the settings of Sporty Pal, it turns 90 degrees back to normal. so it's only on some screens in Sporty Pal.

It locks up the phone before it finds the gps signals. the only way to get it unlocked is to restart the phone.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Try upgrading to .NET 3.5, it might fix the problem