[solved] Endless reboot, help please

Guest ringo1

Guest ringo1

I've recently updated my A1 with the 2.000.13 HK official rom, and after trying to root it, it keeps restarting once it reach the "press menu to unlock" screen (won't let me go as far as unlocking it before it goes and reboot again)

I tried doing a clean boot, and it got as far as the language selection screen, as soon as I chose a language (tried all the choices), it says "(process com.android.settings)has stopped unexpectedly.Please try again" and reboot.

I want to re-flash the room, but since it won't stay on long enough to get by the computer, that didn't work.

Anyway to fix this by may be putting some file or rom image on the root of the SD card?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

====

Thanks everyone!

Edited by ringo1

Guest malez
nandroid backup?

How hae you rooted ? Flashed a boot image ? Which one ?

You can try to reflash and root via my recovery.in this way you will keep the original kernel.

Do you have a log to provide ?(adb logcat )

Guest Borkata

I assume you have used lickonn alternate superboot. This won't work. Flash again the original bin then flash malez latest recovery, boot in recovery mode and make it root <_<

Guest ringo1
How hae you rooted ? Flashed a boot image ? Which one ?

You can try to reflash and root via my recovery.in this way you will keep the original kernel.

Do you have a log to provide ?(adb logcat )

Thanks a lot! I rooted via your recovery img and the phone is working now and rooted properly now <_<

(was trying to use superboot previously)