thank the LCR!!

Guest lemagi

Guest lemagi

I start, thanks to the LCR (angio, maxisma, benahm, Malez) .. for all you have done, without you I already sold my liquid!! please continue with your wonderful work! we need you !! thanks

There's already a thread "LCR is great".

I agree with most of you about the fact that the LCR is cool but I have the feeling that people started making these posts just because Angio said that he'll release the Liquid E ROM only when people will be grateful to the DEVS.

We don't need to make posts just for that, I think that just not complaining and leaving constructive feedback is enough.

I'm not flaming nor complaining, just pointing out...

Guest lobo13

Yes, your work is great and normal user are happy that you do it! Ignore user that are complaining and hurry to new ROM. Normal user are patiently waiting for your next wonderful ROM!

Big thanks!!!

Guest lobo13
We don't need to make posts just for that, I think that just not complaining and leaving constructive feedback is enough.

Is necessary to show our devs that there are normal user that are happy for their work! There are lot of negative post from some unsatisfied user that want to have new ROM "every second" day, therefor is important that other normal user show there opinion.

Guest matlegro
I start, thanks to the LCR (angio, maxisma, benahm, Malez) .. for all you have done, without you I already sold my liquid!! please continue with your wonderful work! we need you !! thanks

quote!!!

Guest erto90

+1 really thanks tor all

Guest MirkoNEO

I would like to thank all the years that must be made a happy use of the liquid. Keep it up so that you can ottenernd only a benefit, although for the moment only moral.

Guest vsg2000

I join the chorus to thank all developers for the great work done in recent days. Without you I would never have bought this fantastic Acer Liquid. So, with all my heart, I beg you to return to the LCR project. I do not have much money so I could afford another phone, I spent what I had. Unfortunately, those who are sick of technology as I am suffering from not being able to enjoy all of the potential that the phone offers. So, for the last time, on my knees I ask you not to throw away everything you have done for us and not left to ourselves. Thank you very much.

Guest simoneser
I join the chorus to thank all developers for the great work done in recent days. Without you I would never have bought this fantastic Acer Liquid. So, with all my heart, I beg you to return to the LCR project. I do not have much money so I could afford another phone, I spent what I had. Unfortunately, those who are sick of technology as I am suffering from not being able to enjoy all of the potential that the phone offers. So, for the last time, on my knees I ask you not to throw away everything you have done for us and not left to ourselves. Thank you very much.

+1

Guest ahsid

I also want to thank you three developers (Maxisma, Benhamn and Angio) and the outsider Disc0 <_< for making my phone pretty cool !! I chose this phone betting on the fact that it could be hacked pretty easily (compared to my last Samsung galaxy i7500), and I was right !

I don't really know if it's usefull to write this here, since most of you white hats have left Modaco, but I you do read this, THANKS.

Guest kylenk

Lol it seems everyone is now sucking up to the devs. I persojally thought the hard work the devs were putting into lcr wasnt really necessary since we would have an official stable rom in a matter of months. Dont get me wrong i still appreviate the work. Its just that i never found lcr stable enough for everyday use on my phone.

Guest goa200
But why do not you shut up!! and go to hell!!

cause you're so hilarious and only do this cause angio said he wouldnt release his official 2.1 rom until some ppl gave the devs some props.

which makes this entire thread one long asskiss.

maybe you should have thought about this earlier?

Edited by goa200

Guest matlegro
cause you're so hilarious and only do this cause angio said he wouldnt release his official 2.1 rom until some ppl gave the devs some props.

which makes this entire thread one long asskiss.

maybe you should have thought about this earlier?

We have created this thread because people like you do not close the ugly mouth, not everyone thinks like you ... This has to understand Angio, who is an intelligent ...

Guest goa200
We have created this thread because people like you do not close the ugly mouth, not everyone thinks like you ... This has to understand Angio, who is an intelligent ...

he already knows how much i appreciate his work. and what he said regarding the release wasnt even directed to me.

Guest malez

Thank you very much for the support. It really makes me happy.

I hope we could continue the share to provide good roms. I would to do more.

Guest jad23
Thank you very much for the support. It really makes me happy.

I hope we could continue the share to provide good roms. I would to do more.

thank all but a reserve for angio

Guest MirkoNEO

I would like to thank everyone, hoping that the philosophy of the LCR (collaboration) becomes more robust and that we will find other sources to improve a great device which is Liquid.

Guest occhi_verdi67
thanks <_<

However you must admit that we've taken all around for days and days, at least that you have to admit. Then you are unable to release the ROM is another story.

She?