[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest drorcun
Ok, here it is http://rapidshare.com/files/385230162/Sina...PP_v20100509.7z

Can you guys try 4 mb pp version ? I want you to test it.

i flashed it and as you say it's extremely fast.. when you click something it's opening like it knows what you want to open before.. gr8 work..

edit: not stable with sbp mobile shell installing 8mb pp now..

Edited by drorcun

Guest Alex823

Just flashed the latest ROM 8mb PP.

The fastest ROM I've tryed. Thanks a lot Sinan!!!

I have a problem though.

I instaled Samsung Setings IJ1 New Style and Samsung Keyboard+xt9 and after a soft reset my phone doesn't boot.

It freezes after it shows Samsung Omnia II.

I have: JB3 Eboot

JD5 CSC

JD1 Phone

Can somewone direct me to WM 6.1 CSC, Phone, Eboot? (IH8, IJ1, IJ3, ....)

Have anyone encountered this?

Guest drorcun
Just flashed the latest ROM 8mb PP.

The fastest ROM I've tryed. Thanks a lot Sinan!!!

I have a problem though.

I instaled Samsung Setings IJ1 New Style and Samsung Keyboard+xt9 and after a soft reset my phone doesn't boot.

It freezes after it shows Samsung Omnia II.

I have: JB3 Eboot

JD5 CSC

JD1 Phone

Can somewone direct me to WM 6.1 CSC, Phone, Eboot? (IH8, IJ1, IJ3, ....)

Have anyone encountered this?

same for me.. samsung keyboard do this i think.. so i install different samsung keyboard cab so no problem now..

and as a request when you flash rom with octan select erase csc option so it will be more stable with sinan's roms..

Edited by drorcun

Guest Alex823
same for me.. samsung keyboard do this i think.. so i install different samsung keyboard cab so no problem now..

and as a request when you flash rom with octan select erase csc option so it will be more stable with sinan's roms..

thanx for the answer

Guest sinancetinkaya

Although I told you not to do, why do you install IJ1 cabs to JD4 rom ?

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya

For everyone,

Wes58 has shared his romtool v3.0. The tool is now capable of changing pagepool value in nb0 files. You can change my rom's pagepool value to whatever you want.

Guest drorcun
Did you try those games with any other roms ? Were they working ?

yes i did. they're working with the other roms and especially with your older roms.. i have the same configuration on each rom..

Guest sinancetinkaya
yes i did. they're working with the other roms and especially with your older roms.. i have the same configuration on each rom..

Yes I tried, you're right. Something wrong with JD4 oem, I'll try to figure it out

Guest drorcun
Yes I tried, you're right. Something wrong with JD4 oem, I'll try to figure it out

ok.. gr8 rom as i say before wish you solve the problem..

Guest johnchua55

Opengl is a problem .... with SPBshell .... it freezes the phone if 3D accelerator is used in the options.

Also samsung photo picker doesn't seem to work ..... photo album works fine ... and i checked .... photopicker.dll is present .... but somehow photopicker just won't run.

Guest wittanny

HI Sinan,

Thanks for a great ROM. The best 6.1 ROM so far.

I found one problem when switching USB mode from Mass Storage to Activesync. You need to restart the phone to get it working.

Edited by wittanny

Guest sinancetinkaya

10/05/2010

Fixed OpenGL issue

* You can change the pagepool version of my rom by using wes58's romtool v3.0

9/05/10 Version 3.0 Archive with all files and folders need attached.

- Dump tab added an option to modify PDA file (.nb0, .bin or .nb) without dumping the file. Page pool value and security patch can be changed.

I lost whole the first post, links, screenshots etc. may be that was my mistake or something went wrong on modaco. Anyway I could recover only the latest version's link and screenshot. If you need the previous versions, the same post is there in my blog http://sinancetinkayatr.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
HI Sinan,

Thanks for a great ROM. The best 6.1 ROM so far.

I found one problem when switching USB mode from Mass Storage to Activesync. You need to restart the phone to get it working.

And it's the end of the road...

I tested and I realized that, unfortunately, this mix of wm6.1 MS kernel and wm6.5 native kernel causes this synchronization issue. There are two options for us (and for me). We can choose either to stay with wm6.1, speed and free ram or wm6.5 and more stable activesync synchronization, opengl etc.

What do you think ?

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest plguzman

Well, I can't sync with your ROMs since... ever... So I crossed that bridge a long time ago. I don't sync with my PC, just transfer files, so I solved the situation changing the USB mode to Mass Storage.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Well, I can't sync with your ROMs since... ever... So I crossed that bridge a long time ago. I don't sync with my PC, just transfer files, so I solved the situation changing the USB mode to Mass Storage.

Did you try my wm6.5 21901 ?

Guest LOLOH2
Hi Sinan

I wonder is this a bug ? the lockscreen seems to be not working, this time I even import the registry from another phone also not working, do you have the cab for the lockscreen for wm6.5 rom ? (BTW not the wm6.5.x one, is the wm6.5 one only) thanks.

-----------------------------------

Sorry, I'm currently on wm6.1

Hi Sinan

But when you do your wm6.5, did you abstract out the lockscreen and make it a cab like the wm6.1 lockscreen cab ? thanks

Edited by LOLOH2

Guest plguzman
Did you try my wm6.5 21901 ?

Yes, same thing. So it's another issue. In another posts some people solved this reinstalling the Windows Mobile Device Center, but for me it's not a big issue. Mass Storage instead of Activesync works perfectly (even faster when transferring files).

BTW, the new ROM is great. Good job and keep the mutant ROMs coming! :-)