[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
hey sinancetinkaya ;)

do you have powerCalc JD4 cab?

Is jd4's powercalc different from other ones except JD1's?

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest johnchua55

@Sinan

openGL does work on SPB but it is laggy ....not your ROM's fault .... almost any R0M i've used SPB with openGL enabled is really laggy.

Guest kimitza
@kimitza

if you're using SPB .... i suggest disabling the use of 3D opengl in SPB ... SPB will be faster without it and less buggy .... you can still use the 3D carousels ... a little less pretty without the bottom reflections of the carousel but speed is much more tolerable.

thank you. it worked. i send some mails to spb support...they couldn't help ;)).

Guest johnchua55

it really is no big loss ..... the added visual effects aren't something you'd miss. it's all samsung's fault not providing better drivers.

Guest kimitza
it really is no big loss ..... the added visual effects aren't something you'd miss. it's all samsung's fault not providing better drivers.

yep..totally agree...now...another issue that drives me NUTS,,

can anyone tell how the hell i get rid off that 6 seconds delay before first ring?? I'll try a new flashing today. After each app that i install i will call my number and see what is the source of the most annoying problem i've ever seen until now on omnia 2 ;))....

Yes i've tried about all the registry tweaks around..nothing worked...looked here...on xda...othing..:(...with ryzry's, rapid's and michiprimo's roms i didn't had this problem. only with sinan's ...

Edited by kimitza

Guest l4cky

Hi all,

Anyone is experiencing the same problem as me?

I have a problem with this rom: Wifi.

I can connect to a wiwi point but can't get on internet at all. I tried to download opera but it doesn't work, same with IE. Is there a way to make it work? I am using the last update and it's 4mg pool. Anyone one experienced the same problem and how did you fix it?

Thanks

Guest speedfrog

can you upload a 8 MB PP version of 10/5?

when i try wes58`s romtool it says Error cant find osbntool

Edited by speedfrog

Guest speedysms
Facing new problem with that annoying 3+ seconds delay. Already tried some registry tweaks, but no results yet.

Has anyone found a solution to this very annoing problem ..I tried several methods but nothing worked ..in the past with other ROM's I had some delay but it seemed a little smaller (1-2 seconds) ..and I dont wan to use other ROM because, except this problem, Sinan's I8000 JD4 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom is the best ROM I've tried so far.

Guest johnchua55

@speedfrog

to use wes rom tool you need to install i8000 kitchen and the rom tool. read installation instructions specially on folder structures

Guest kimitza
can you upload a 8 MB PP version of 10/5?

when i try wes58`s romtool it says Error cant find osbntool

the rom i've uploaded on that host is the 8mb PP...try it ;)

i couldn't solve the sound issue..so..i flashed twu2's xxje1 rom....about 99 mb ram free on flashing...80-87 after installing the programs(and there are alot of them)...abou 75 mb free after 1 day of using without restart...

Edited by kimitza

Guest speedfrog
You can use Wes58 RomTool and adjust the pagepool to your likin' ;)

yes i know that, but i always get a error cant find osnbtool :(

Guest shadowangel
yes i know that, but i always get a error cant find osnbtool ;)

Have you put the nb0 under the _template folder? It tries to find (rom location folder)\Tools\osnbtool... if you put the nb0 under kitchen folder only, it cannot find the tools folder...

Guest speedfrog
Have you put the nb0 under the _template folder? It tries to find (rom location folder)\Tools\osnbtool... if you put the nb0 under kitchen folder only, it cannot find the tools folder...

thanks i will try that ;)

Edited by speedfrog

Guest sinancetinkaya
yep..totally agree...now...another issue that drives me NUTS,,

can anyone tell how the hell i get rid off that 6 seconds delay before first ring?? I'll try a new flashing today. After each app that i install i will call my number and see what is the source of the most annoying problem i've ever seen until now on omnia 2 ;))....

Yes i've tried about all the registry tweaks around..nothing worked...looked here...on xda...othing..:(...with ryzry's, rapid's and michiprimo's roms i didn't had this problem. only with sinan's ...

No solution for this. I've always been using my omnia in vibrate mode, so it doesn't bother me. I think it's a feature because I heard that a lot of samsung phones have the same feature, not only i8000. Some cookers use different builds from the original build, different builds may disable this feature.

Guest roseghost

Hi Sinan

Could you please to intergrade Network autoconfiguration into ROM ? Your ROM have excellent batery life , after changing to 12MB PP performance is very good but I can not config GPRS/EDGE/3G with your rom . Thanks a lot .

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinan

Could you please to intergrade Network autoconfiguration into ROM ? Your ROM have excellent batery life , after changing to 12MB PP performance is very good but I can not config GPRS/EDGE/3G with your rom . Thanks a lot .

it's already there

Guest roseghost
it's already there

Hi Sinan

I don't know why i can not config for GPRS/EDGE/3G for my omnia 2 . I'm using Mobifone Network of Viet Nam althought i have try to config manual . When using another rom it is automatically configured . Thanks a lot .

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinan

I don't know why i can not config for GPRS/EDGE/3G for my omnia 2 . I'm using Mobifone Network of Viet Nam althought i have try to config manual . When using another rom it is automatically configured . Thanks a lot .

the answer is simple, you haven't read anything especially the second post