[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Thank u sinan, after trying many roms, 6.1, 6.5, 6.5.3, and back to sinans 6.1, the best most stable rom.

Thank u very much once again.

:huh: yeah, me too

master sinan's ROM is my favorite, I always like

Guest firtilik

i could not made it. Took the latest offical wm 6.5 turkish rom and followed the instructions.

First mistake was error about poutlook. And second was rom's language turned out english.

very disapointed.i just want remove some programs that i never use...

i wish it would be possible to remove them easily

Edited by firtilik

Guest sinancetinkaya
i could not made it. Took the latest offical wm 6.5 turkish rom and followed the instructions.

First mistake was error about poutlook. And second was rom's language turned out english.

very disapointed.i just want remove some programs that i never use...

i wish it would be possible to remove them easily

Sorry, I have never used it and I can't tell you what's wrong. You should ask your problems to its developer

Guest drorcun
I've been seeing some really interesting works around lately :huh: Here are loads of superb cookers who are, I think, way better than me (PS: I'm not a cooker), ask them how to do it.

i ask you, cause i only see 8 mb gain with your roms which are not 6.5.3. no custom rom maker use that until now except you..(PS: be or not you can make it..)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kuekpeow

Hi Sinan, yes there are many good cookers around but you are the only customising WM6.1 ROM. I have tried many others but always go back to yours for more RAM and storage. Hope you may reconsider sharing your personal ROMs for those people like me who prefer WM6.1 - just simply sharing and no need to waste time answering any questions. Thanks.

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi Sinan, yes there are many good cookers around but you are the only customising WM6.1 ROM. I have tried many others but always go back to yours for more RAM and storage. Hope you may reconsider sharing your personal ROMs for those people like me who prefer WM6.1 - just simply sharing and no need to waste time answering any questions. Thanks.

No updates needed since the last version I shared with you, I think that rom is perfect (for me). If I make a new version, I'll share it with you all :lol:

Hi Sinan. Can you share latest official full 6.1 wm samsung rom (mst or dump.bin)? All link from internet is removed . Thank.

I only have nb0 file (the orginal one with the language pack)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...