[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest plguzman

Having the same problems than 6.1, if you try to connect using Windows Mobile Device Center, the phone freezes. Also couldn't install the Samsung Dialer (error). Would love to test it, but just cant :-/

Thanks Sinan,first wm6.5 rom get lucky ;) just download it,6.5 were taken down menu that I could not ever love ;)

[The best rom JD1: Keyboard - Camera - WiFi - Photo - Touch - GPS (satellites found very quickly)]

Edited by Ceco

Guest sinancetinkaya
how to use Agps/xtra gps? since samsng seting has been removed from this rom ;)

Removed ? That's why I said UltraLite rom not for beginners...

4514250980_9d518e4165_t.jpg4514249778_c5a9690b38_t.jpg4514252184_a3324dacd3_t.jpg

hi sinan.. would u provide the cab file for samsung keyboard from JD1 rom?

i prefer to use samsung keyboard than original wm keyboard,

thx a lot, really like ur room :P

Yes I can, when I have some leisure time. I'm sure other cookers will make its keyboard soon.

Hi Sinan, my omnia i8000 r with this originally...

PDA : I8000NXXJA5

CSC : I8000XSOJA2

PHONE : I8000DXJA1

Can I directly flash to ur latest JD1 WM6.5 Rom?

Yes you can

Having the same problems than 6.1, if you try to connect using Windows Mobile Device Center, the phone freezes. Also couldn't install the Samsung Dialer (error). Would love to test it, but just cant :-/

I think the problem is your computer, I'll check that cab

Thanks Sinan,first wm6.5 rom get lucky ;) just download it,6.5 were taken down menu that I could not ever love ;)

[The best rom JD1: Keyboard - Camera - WiFi - Photo - Touch - GPS (satellites found very quickly)]

Thanks

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Added GPRSCounter.cab

Updated JD1 Dialer.cab

Sinan,thank you very much for taking your valuable time ;) Trying to fill in when found an empty rom ;)

Guest speedfrog

can you upload samsung sms and Large Indicators from the JD1 version?

how do i get samsung volum control?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest sh.a.rk

snapshot14g.pngsnapshot13.png

HI. my mods for advanced folder files. Extract files from zip archive and file icons.dll paste in windows folder and advanced folder paste in windows/Start menu/Programs and overwrite old. Need soft reset.

advanced.zip

Guest speedfrog
snapshot14g.pngsnapshot13.png

HI. my mods for advanced folder files. Extract files from zip archive and file icons.dll paste in windows folder and advanced folder paste in windows/Start menu/Programs and overwrite old. Need soft reset.

advanced.zip

thanks!

Guest fattmatt

Hello Sinan.

Awesome rom.

I have managed to get everything I need in cabs except the Samsung Message/SMS settings.

Sorry to ask again, I know Speedfrog did, but could you please do a cab or tell us which files we need from

your deleted files to make this work.

Thank you so much.

Matt.

Guest Uss_Defiant

Anyone getting an error where the keyboard dissapears from messaging/other apps after a few uses?

I am also getting a bug where after viewing a text message and pressing "ok" the top bar (in which "inbox" and "recieved" are present) dissapears for a few seconds and the phone is generally less responsive until the bar comes back.

Any help for these issues would be great, thanks!

Sinan, I've done a full install everything I wanted and then install the keyboard .... Was for 6.1 ;) Everything back to the drawing board ;) If you throw a hand ;)

Guest sinancetinkaya
is there a cab for large indicators JD1?

Flash the original JD1 and check whether it has the samsung large indicator or not...