[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest TheGoDxxxx

Just a noob question, I use stock 6.1 pda right now with stock 6.5 csc and eboot. Do I need to update the eboot (for the lower pagepool) and if so which eboot should I use?

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC I8000DBTII9

Phone: I8000XXII6

Guest sioppao
I will use a very long time was a rom (+Sense 2.5 ;) ).Thanks again Sinan ;)

are you using it right now? what sense 2.5 version are you using?

Guest TheGoDxxxx
Just a noob question, I use stock 6.1 pda right now with stock 6.5 csc and eboot. Do I need to update the eboot (for the lower pagepool) and if so which eboot should I use?

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC I8000DBTII9

Phone: I8000XXII6

Can somebody answer this real quick please, I wanted to update in two hours or so. THX in advance.

Edited by TheGoDxxxx

Guest sinancetinkaya
Can somebody answer this real quick please, I wanted to update in two hours or so. THX in advance.

Its answer was already given at various topics

The Pagepool is not related to Eboot. The new JD1 Eboot frees about 8-10 mb more ram just like what JA1's eboot did before. But, apparently we can have this ram only with wm6.5's kernel which comes with jd1

Guest speedysms

Hello everybody,

I used JUIJ1 WM6.1, and I'm having problems with TouchPlayer:

1) it doesn't play the avi movies smoothly anymore altough the ammounth of free Ram has doubled thanx to this rom

(I guess some codecs are missing and I didnt see any Divx installed) ? and

2) the strangest thing is that TouchPlayer no longer displays the subtitle like it used to do on the original rom ?

Anyone encountering the same issues ?

Guest speedfrog
Hello everybody,

1) it doesn't play the avi movies smoothly anymore altough the ammounth of free Ram has doubled thanx to this rom

(I guess some codecs are missing and I didnt see any Divx installed) ? and

2) the strangest thing is that TouchPlayer no longer displays the subtitle like it used to do on the original rom ?

try the JD1 version

1) Expand the number 7 (htc album) If you've already installed, 2) Install this keyboard (to My Storage) XT9_Keyboard.cab 3) If you have contacts stored in phone memory is already seen ;) But as I said would be great if some more work ;)

Guest nap_rz

how can I use titanium or/and samsung today with this JD1 lite ROM? I've installed samsung today and checked it on today items but it does not appear!

and this rom does not have titanium installed!? how/where can I get it

a little note, inserting religious stuffs on the startup screen is not a good idea...

how can I use titanium or/and samsung today with this JD1 lite ROM? I've installed samsung today and checked it on today items but it does not appear!

Sinan will answer for it, I do not understand much...

a little note, inserting religious stuffs on the startup screen is not a good idea...

This to me that I remind people at the opening of each phone, but not so easy to change...

Guest sinancetinkaya

this rom doesn't have Titanium and samsung today interface, I don't like them

I think you missed the point I mentioned "First of all, I'm not a cooker. I made this rom for my personal use"

You can choose whether to use this rom or not, it's up to you. The "bad" idea you've mentioned is your opinion not mine.

I have made roms for toshiba g900, samsung i900 and i8000 so far, and my all roms have the same startup screen.

There is no "use my rom" competition. If the welcome screen is bothering you, I recommend you twu2's rom, his rom great as well.

Guest TheGoDxxxx
Its answer was already given at various topics

The Pagepool is not related to Eboot. The new JD1 Eboot frees about 8-10 mb more ram just like what JA1's eboot did before. But, apparently we can have this ram only with wm6.5's kernel which comes with jd1

Thanx alot, worked fantastic.

Guest arasman

hi Sinan

i have tried both 6.1 and 6.5 rom s you have cooked

they are great

but with both i have the same issue , when i connect to laptop to sync they freeze , so i cannot sync my contact list

i would like to use one of your roms , could you provide a solution ?

i have also done it like you asked " disabled firewall on laptop and also tried with advanced network unchecked " but no good

thank you again

i flash in a vista with octans 2.14

Edited by arasman

Guest sinancetinkaya
hi Sinan

i have tried both 6.1 and 6.5 rom s you have cooked

they are great

but with both i have the same issue , when i connect to laptop to sync they freeze , so i cannot sync my contact list

i would like to use one of your roms , could you provide a solution ?

i have also done it like you asked " disabled firewall on laptop and also tried with advanced network unchecked " but no good

thank you again

i flash in a vista with octans 2.14

It's really difficult to say anything. First I need to have the same issue on my i8000, but unfortunately I haven't so far.

I remember that me and wes58 talked about some synchronization issues with different XIP module reallocation...

Do you have the same issue with any other cooked roms ?

What exact model is your i8000 ? i8000, i8000L, i920 ?

Can you try to sync with XP or XP virtual machine under WM7

Guest alexdeejay_fm

the widget plus doesn`t work,please remove the link from ur first post ;).its the old version with no alligment on the screen and doesnt work properly anyway. 111.36 free ram with ur ultralite on fresh boot ;),only few apps added.thx for the rom man

Guest sinancetinkaya
the widget plus doesn`t work,please remove the link from ur first post ;).its the old version with no alligment on the screen and doesnt work properly anyway. 111.36 free ram with ur ultralite on fresh boot ;),only few apps added.thx for the rom man

If I didn't write "JD1" at the beginning of the link, that means the cab is for IJ1 ;)

Guest sinancetinkaya

As you know, I was a big fan of wm6.1. But Samsung's this latest update very impressed me, especially free ram.

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest speedysms
Hello everybody,

1) it doesn't play the avi movies smoothly anymore altough the amount of free Ram has doubled than x to this ROM

(I guess some code's are missing and I didn't see any Divx installed) ? and

try the JD1 version

I dont like any of 6.5.x versions because of the new position of the start menu ..old habits ;)

no one succeeded in making TouchPlayer running correctly on wm 6.1 ????

...and two more question:

3) i can't run SMS-MMS from Samsung, I installed it but when I lunch it nothing happens, anyone knows why ?

4) and does anyone know hot to make the Dialler black instead of it's gray color ?

Edited by speedysms